49 | Seraphic Symphonies

Do follow me buddies (Ruhani_Gupta) so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment as much as you can. It genuinely motivates your author to write more.

Happy Reading! ❤️

_____________________

_________________

Aditya's Pov

Three Days.

Three days of blatant ignorance.

Three days of monosyllabic responses.

Three days of clear indifference.

And I still can't fathom why.

"When are you planning to be normal?" I finally asked focusing my attention on Riya who has been mechanically folding the clothes for the past thirty minutes. Her face was etched with a deep frown eliciting a set of wrinkles on my forehead as a response.

"I am normal." She mumbled, eyeing me swiftly before shifting back her attention to the damned pile of clothes.

"You are not." I scowled, turning my body towards her and she looked away, her face giving away her restraint to comment on anything.

Sighing, I voiced, "Riya, I have given you the time these past days so that you could gather your thoughts. But instead, you are just behaving unreasonably with me."

"I j-just don't want to talk about it." She exhaled after a brief pause, getting up from the bed.

"Are we going to run away from every issue like this? Will this work if you keep on refusing to confide or discuss anything whenever we are in mid of a problem?" I bit back my urge to snap at her. Holding her wrist, I refrained her to leave the bed before ending this discussion.

I hate the fact that we were on the verge to fight when none of us is at fault.

She looked at me through her eyelashes, a transparent sheen covering her eyes.

"Fine." She exasperated, "I never say anything to anyone here, then why was I, the subject of those assumptions?" She thundered, her attention fixed on me with her gaze blazing with fury.

"Why am I being the subject of this then?" I seethed, my expressions mirroring hers.

"I am also stuck between the two of you. I have a younger sister on one side, I can't pick up an argument with her. Neither do I want any issues between us two. So, why the hell am I being given this cold treatment for the issue transpiring between you two." I was incensed when she scoffed in dismay.

"You could have stopped her there but you didn't!" She accused, not wavering her accusing gaze off me.

"I might not have stopped her there but do you even have an inch of an idea that I talked to her right after you left the room that day?" I snarled as my jaw ticked at her stupid assumptions.