46 | Inviting Insinuations

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Please do read the Note at the end.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

An  long gushy-mushy update to compensate you all for a late update!

Happy Reading! ❤️

Chapter dedicated to NobleAditi6 ❤️

________________

Riya's Pov.

"Hain?" A giggle escaped my throat as I looked at mumma in amazement as she narrated to me the funny incidents about my husband's childhood days.

"Aur kya he thought that if we can pee by standing, why can't poop?" I laughed hysterically while she continued with a hopeless look marred on her face,

"Can you believe he came to me, thoroughly immersed with his potty only to mumble innocently that I tried to poop Mom, but it's sticking to my legs all the way. God! Potty training is indeed a nightmare." I couldn't control my laughter hearing the antics my husband used to pull in his childhood while mumma joined in too, joyously reminiscing those days.

Such a Poop Man.

"Mom!" Aditya's horrified face came into the line of our vision as he stood at the entry of the kitchen with his mouth agape,

"What?" Mumma asked, least concerned that he heard her while I stood there trying to contain the giggles from bursting out of my mouth.

While I was busy enjoying at his expense, he threw a serious glare in my direction, shutting me up in an instant.

Sadu.

But one amused look from mumma, and we burst out laughing again.

"Yaar, kya hai!" He exclaimed in disbelief, stomping in our direction,

"Matlab, which mother in this whole world discloses such thing about their son to their wives." He lamented, whining like a child.

"Every mother." Mumma shrugged nonchalantly,

"We have cleaned all your pees and poops, at least we own the right to discuss and have a little fun sharing all your stunts with our daughters." She reasoned sassily, giving him a side-eye.

"God!" My husband groaned in displeasure and eyed me murderously when I dared to nod in approval.

"Hass kya rahi hai, jaana nahi hai?" He grumbled and I bobbed my head up and down swiftly,