44 | Raspy Reunions

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

You can also follow me on Instagram ( ruhaniwrites_ ) for story updates, recommendations and writing tips.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

An extremely long gushy-mushy update to compensate you all for a late update!

Happy Reading! ❤️

Chapter dedicated to YASHASVI914❤️

Trigger warning; Mention of Personality disorder, Anorexia Nervosa.

______________________

Riya's Pov

"Don't talk to me." I looked away, whining, and before he could utter a word in his defense, I cribbed,

"I hate you." Huffing, I glared at the evil sight of my husband in front of me, who sighed heavily in return with a slight hopeless shake of his head.

"Yaar, it's not my fault if Kunal has some work near Hoshiarpur and he would pick you up tomorrow instead of me." He explained it for the umpteenth time, his tone hinting of helplessness.

Instead of paying attention to what he said, for a fleeting second my gaze switched to his chest as he wore his t-shirt, thus depriving me of my favorite nakey-nakey sight of his.

"Oye bas kar. Upar dekhle ab." My shameless gawking halted as my gaze shifted only to witness a teasing smile quirked upon his lips.

"There is nothing left to be seen there." I murmured, shrugging nonchalantly while he chuckled in amusement.

However, I glared at him a moment later, partially because he was not coming to pick me up and partially of this stupid tshirt he was now wearing to cover up his modesty.

But, unfrightened by Princess Riya's terror, he dared to grin in response, his hands busy adjusting the phone on the dressing table.

"You sure are not coming?" I tried my luck again, peering at him with immense hope while he rolled his eyes in hopelessness.

"There's no logic in me coming to Hoshiarpur separately when Kunal will already be there." He pursed his lips, his fingers busy settling his hair making my scowl deepen at his explanation even though I knew he was right.