37 | Dancing Terrors

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

*******

Eazy-Breezy Not-So Teeny-Weeny Update! ❤️

Chapter Dedicated to inkedwords0511

Happy Reading!❤️

*******

Riya's Pov

The makeup looks okay I think?

It's not too white haina?

And the lipstick isn't very dark?

This blush also seems balanced, I guess? Not so pinky-pinky?

My gaze traveled up and down, and vice-versa time and again, contemplating if I have applied everything I required to and in the appropriate quantity when the room door opened and closed, and the sound of my husband ambling in the direction of the dressing room fell into my ears.

"Aajau?" He asked a few seconds later, standing behind the dressing room's curtain.

"Hanji." I answered, my hands busy in settling the dupatta of my lehenga, and the next moment I raised my eyes to look at him, he was standing right behind me, his appreciative glance never leaving mine.

********

Aditya's Pov

Her reflection in the mirror looked back at me as she smiled softly in my direction, the same trademarked smile she passes when I am in her vicinity. Her hair was half tied, with a few tresses recklessly residing on the sides, and her hand busy in rubbing her arms in nervousness.

"Okay?" She gave a once over to herself, a doubtful expression marring her features.

Wounding my arms around her from the back, I placed my chin on her shoulder, my hands reflexively palming hers from the front. "Perfect." I voiced, honestly.

"I always look perfect to you." She shook her head as if not believing me.

Angling my neck to the side, I pecked her forehead, and then her cheeks.

She craned her neck towards me with a smile gracing her lips, but in an instant, her gentle smile transformed into an amused one as she attempted to stifle her laugh.

"What?" I frowned, "I am qualified to kiss your cheeks now yaar." I mumbled, unable to decipher the reason behind my wife's suppressed giggles.

"Look at yourself in the mirror." She murmured, biting her lips in amusement.

Inclining my neck in the direction of the mirror, I tried to observe my face closely, still hugging her from behind.

"What the...!" My eyes almost widened when my gaze fell onto my lips which were now turned white,

"Chiiii..." Immediately distancing myself from her, I blew a raspberry and started rubbing my lips with my hands in urgency, while Riya kept giggling, thoroughly enjoying my troubled state.

"What was that?"

"A mixture of concealer, foundation, and loose powder." She remarked, her lips still pressed in a smile as she dusted my lips with the tissue.