STEPS TAKEN

Firstly, Thank you each and everyone who extended their concern and support towards me and Love Unrushed in the comment section of the previous announcement or sent me a direct message regarding the plagiarism issue which most of us authors are facing since a few days.

I am truly overwhelmed by your support, love and empathy towards us and our work. Also, I am so very proud of us authors for the loyal, supportive and empathetic tribe of readers we have created for ourselves through this platform.

And, I am extremely sorry as I couldn't reply to the comments in the previous update and to a few dms because of the chaos since yesterday.

But, I assure I have read each and every comment and dm, not once but twice. And no words could express how grateful I am for the community I have been blessed with.

Thank you so much buddies. I know this is not enough for the kind of support you've been showering me with, but this is the only thing I can do right now, for all the information, links, messages, posts you've shared to help us out regarding this issue.

Now, a little description of what I have done till now regarding the plagiarism issue,

1. Submitted a support ticket through Wattpad support page regarding copyright infringement of my work (Only against novelhd as teenfic is down currently).

2. Submitted an abuse form with cloudfare under the category 'copyright infringement and dmca violations'.

3. Rated my story 1 on novelhd, so that they assume that this story is not liked by  readers.

(Teenfic was malicious, but I am not sure about novelhd, because normally when sites are prone to virus, then when we click on one link, some unrelated link opens up and so on (This doesn't happen with Novelhd)).

Also, some other writer's work was taken down from novelhd because mass readers rated the writer's story on novelhd as 1 so that a negative impression is created regarding the work of that person, thus making novelhd remove the story because of lack of engagement and positive reviews. Because, the better the story works there, the more they'll earn.

4. I have temporarily taken down the chapters of my story, except the first five.

And in these first five chapters too, I have added a photograph randomly in between the chapter.

This,

Because, while copying, the media in the update is also copied, and hopefully if any site(such as teenfic who mirrors wattpad) would copy, this image will also be presented there, thus informing any reader of the illicit plagiarism by the site

5. I have sent a gmail to the below mentioned e-mail addresses, writers and readers do spam these morons who are hosting a site like novelhd.