17 | Imperfectly Perfect

Do follow me buddies, so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

How's the new cover loved ones? My friend radhi_sharma379 voluntarily made this for our story. Thank you love❤️

Please do vote (Star icon⭐) and comment dear ones, if you liked it. Will be waiting for your responses.

Happy Reading!

******

Aditya's Pov

"Isha turn to the previous channel now! Didn't you see I was watching the news?" I scowled, admonishing Isha, who had just blatantly snatched the tv remote from my hands and changed the channel.

"No." She eyed me challengingly and continued flipping channels as if she isn't in my room, and my bed but hers.

"Ishaa" I chastised sternly and tried grasping the remote from her, but this vixen's hold on the remote was so firm, with her long ghostly nails making the whole task even more unachievable.

This went on for the next fifteen minutes as we continued fighting like cats and dogs, snatching the remote from each other's hands, thus creating a ruckus in the room.

Nonetheless, all my attempts proved futile as she conceitedly made use of her needle-like nails to scratch my arms and hands, and winningly took hold of the remote. Again.

"Yayyy!!" She raised her brows at me smugly, suddenly proud of her achievement.

I slapped the back of her head at this to which she shrieked overdramatically loud, and spoke threateningly,

"You just wait and watch Adi bhai, Let Dad come from Hoshiarpur, I'll complain about you to him. Then see, what he will do to you. So much violence is happening in this house, and that too with me, the innocent sweet little angel of this heavenly abode!!!" She used her masterstroke, which is taking Dad's name whenever any quarrel takes place between us siblings.

"Who innocent? Who sweet? And what? Angel? You?" I laughed unbelievingly, to which she passed a murderous glare towards me "And what complain? Every time she has the same old weapon of threatening us. Blackmailer!" I muttered irritated, and added,

"And yeah, you have the whole day with you, you can watch television anytime, any day. But I have just one Sunday a week with me to spend my free time my way, so be a good sister and let your elder brother watch it." I said frustration oozing out of my words.

"So? You have your laptop, and an Internet connection as well, you can watch it there." She remarked, folding her legs, as her highness sat leisurely in my room, and added,

"Or yes! You have your phone too! Which has been locked with so many passwords, the same phone you do not give me anymore." She taunted, pouting, her face marred with a huge scowl that spoke I-am-so-so-angry-with-you.

I rolled my eyes at her comment and elaborated,

"I do give you the phone, and you know almost all the passwords too. Now it's not my fault that you want my WhatsApp password as well." I bristled, sullenly.

"Adi bhai I promised you na that I'll not read yours and bhabhi's chats. I just enjoy watching the WhatsApp status of your contacts. It's a good time pass you know." She reasoned giving me her puppy eyes, at least tried, her words out of my comprehension.

"No. You can have my whole phone with you and the passwords too, but in no case, I'm going to tell you my WhatsApp password. Nope. Nada!." I declared, shaking my head, while she huffed and puffed glowering me.