25 | Inescapable Perturbations

Heya buddies! Your author is back!!! I missed you all, Did you miss me??❤️❤️

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta, so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Do vote (The Star Icon⭐) and comment. It motivates your author to write more.

Happy Reading❤️

*****

Riya's Pov

"Eeeeeks! What is this bhabhi?" I shrieked, shutting my eyes tightly, thoroughly embarrassed seeing the skimpy piece of lingerie in front of me, that left nothing for one's imagination.

"Offo Rii, stop being dramatic now." Bhabhi rolled her eyes helplessly, "It's a very very useful gift for your wedding that your only bhabhi is gifting you. You are cribbing now but you'll thank me later." She winked slyly, while I gulped in nervousness, extremely horrified, seeing the almost transparent red piece of net.

"Arey arey, relax Rii. Don't get nervous seeing this." Bhabhi hugged me from the side witnessing my lack of response, and spoke eyeing the lingerie set,

"I am not gifting you this for your wedding night only Rii. Bhabhis and friends are righteous to gift such fancy stuff. You know my bhabhi gave a similar gift to me at my time, and it's fair enough that as your bhabhi and friend I gift you this." She smiled fondly at me,

"Wear it whenever you feel like, and whenever you and Aditya are comfortable enough for all the hanky-panky activities." She reasoned softly and teasingly added the last part, wiggling her brows.

"Bhabhiii yaaar." I palmed my eyes, sheerly flustered, while bhabhi laughed heartily, still hugging me and caressing my arms lovingly.

"Vaise, when did you wore the gift your bhabhi gave?" I asked curiously, lifting my head.

A teensy-weensy shy smile marked its territory at the corner of her lips, as she spoke hushedly, "The first night itself!"

My mouth parted, and eyes widened at her blunt confession, and asked,

"Weren't you both tired and sleep-deprived after so many rituals for uh, that?"

"We were." She stated, "Even you know we were so tired that we slept after a little conversation. But unknowingly things got heated late at night." She shrugged, while I blinked my eyes unbelievingly.

Looking at my facial expressions, she explained,

"Rii, I and your brother had a courtship period of ten months, and I believe it's long enough time to know someone and fall in love with them. By the time we got married, we were ready in all aspects, be it mentally, emotionally, or physically. You know Once you start sharing your life with someone, everything else follows, that too naturally and unrushed."

"Hmm" I answered, thoroughly lost in my own world, thinking of the intimate part of mine and Aditya's life, which I feel I am not ready for, at least not now.

"If you are worrying about the physical intimacy between you and Aditya, then don't"." I heard bhabhi say, her tone calm and gentle.

Looking aimlessly towards the door, she spoke,

"Aditya is a good man, he is humble and grounded, he'll respect the space you need. You both have your whole life for being intimate, and trust me, the more you'll know him, the more you'll live with him, the closer you'll get to him, both emotionally and physically. And without you knowing your lives will be tangled beautifully in a strong emotional and physical bond."