30 | Marriage Rulebook?

Do follow me buddies ruhani_gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also please vote (The Star Icon⭐) and comment. It motivates your author to write more.

********

Loooonnnngggggg Chapter Ahead!🙈

Happy Reading!❤️

****

Riya's Pov

Humming, I entered the room after changing into my night suit, my undivided attention on folding my saree blouse.

"Adit.." My words left unescaped, and my steps halted as soon as I lifted my head and saw my husband sleeping peacefully on his side of the bed.

"Sleepyhead." I murmured, drinking in the sight of my husband sleeping leisurely, without the care of anything, cuddling and snuggling with my cuddle pillow.

My Cuddle Pillow!!

Pillow Thief!!

What will I cuddle now?

Huffing and puffing, I laid down on my side and took out the pillow under my head. Begrudgingly hugging this stupid rectangular pillow, I placed my one leg over it, my eyes solely focussed on my pillow which was locked in certain someone's arms.

From tomorrow I'll hide my pillow at some safe place. Cruel Pillow Thief! Huh!

However, despite my pouting self, a soft serene smile quirked up at the corner of my lips noticing how placid the view is, and how calm his presence itself is.

Though he stole my pillow, still he looks teeny-weeny cute and innocent like this.

I kept gazing at him unblinkingly, thinking how rapidly lives take a turn, and how unexpectedly new chapters and people keep coming into our lives. It amazes me how somebody who was merely no one a few days back is now an integral part of my life.

A woman like me who couldn't even share her bed with someone is now looking forward to sharing a life with him.

Switching off the lights, I shut my eyes reminiscing the day's events until darkness engulfed me in a deep, much-needed slumber.

******

"I'll go to the washroom first!"

"No, I'll go!

"No, I'll go!

"No, I!"

"No, I!" A glaring contest took place amidst us, with my husband trying to give the deadliest glare in my direction as if challenging me to defy him.

Why do we have to start our every morning with a fight?

"Pleaaasee naaa Aditya yaar. You were all chivalrous yesterday, asking me If I want to use the washroom first, and see today you're fighting over this." I scowled in my husband's direction disappointed, holding the towel and other clothes in my hands, impatiently waiting to start my morning routine.

Rolling his eyes, he grumbled, "Yaar I can't get ready in the washroom every morning, wearing shirt and jeans inside, it's difficult, samjha kar!"

"And also, I'm not going to ask you aajau aaju roz roz from inside the washroom." He huffed, as he stood in front of the washroom, halting my way, his cruelsome face marred in sheer annoyance.

"I'll get ready and leave the dressing before you come. Pakka! Please na let me go first." I pouted, giving my most innocent doe-eyed look to him.

"No!" He stood firm at his words.