51 | Tempting Tales

Do follow me buddies (ruhani_gupta) so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment as much as you can. It genuinely motivates your author to write more.

Only Adi and Rii in this chapter, for obvious reasons! 🙈

Happy Reading! ❤️

Chapter dedicated to sun_shine063

Chapter Unedited. Please ignore the typos.
________________________________

Aditya's Pov

Amidst the darkness of the ashen night, the pale crescent moon shone brightly along with the billions of stars that blanketed the midnight sky, celestially capturing an endearing pictursque of the unification of heaven and earth.

Under the calming breeze of the night, these tiny dots of silver played hide and seek over the vast abode of the twilight background, serendipitously witnessing the beauty of love and life.

My eyes smiled catching the transcendental sight heavenwards making my hold tighten on the ethereal beauty of my life.

Her breathing labored as my breath kissed the rim of her ear, the trail of goosebumps on her arms evident under my palm.

"I love you." A soft whisper fell past my throat and my eyes shut their own accord relishing the feel of these words finally escaping my heart through the way of my lips.

A peaceful silence consumed us for a few seconds as we stay rooted on the spot, with the back of her head leisurely resting on my shoulder. Her closed eyelids and uneven breathing made me conjoin the side of our heads before I glided her palm to my lips, and kissed her fingers softly.

"You don't need to say it back." I murmured, my insides clenching with concern at her quietness,

"I just wanted to confide my feelings for you for a long time now." I added, nestling my chin over her shoulder.

"Hmm." She hummed softly,

"Vaise bhi you have been as slow as a snail all this while." She muttered a few seconds later, turning her head to look at me with raised eyebrows.

Her brown pools now were rimmed with redness, gleaming under the midnight sky. Despite the intoxication in her gaze, I witnessed a tinge of complaint swirling within them.

My eyebrows drew together in confusion, unable to fathom the underlying meaning of her statement,

"Huh?" I resorted, my lips twitching southwards.