05 | The Power of Communication •

Do follow me buddies (ruhani_gupta ) so that you don't miss out on any important announcements.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

You can also follow me on Instagram at ruhaniwrites_ for story updates, recommendations, and writing tips.

Happy reading!

Riya's Pov

"Bye Maa, Bye Bhabhi." I waved my hands, glancing at the two women through my shoulder, "I'll be back by nine." I affirmed, knowing well what my mother was supposed to instruct next.

"Bye. Enjoy" The duo replied in unison, beaming at me.

The date of Purva's wedding was heading near fastening our lazy spirits to make the necessary purchases on time. Hence, intimidating me with her glares, Purva succeeded in convincing me to take a day off from my college and spend the day assisting her in shopping.

Although, I had a pretty decent concern that it was not just any shopping but lingerie shopping.

The moment Purva updated me with this information, refusal was my reflex. After a few puppy-eyes, emotional blackmails, dramatic dialogues, and ferocious glares, we were here;

Shop Seduction.

Before reaching here, Purva being Purva had hoarded every single thing she laid her hands on, whether needed or unneeded.

The extent of her interest in buying all sorts of stuff made me contemplate if the shops in Delhi were up for a shutdown that she wouldn't be able to buy anything there.

From napkins to needles, notepads to nail cutters, you name it and she had purchased it.

Taking undue advantage of the Bride and the Best Friend tag, she had victoriously rendered me mute in giving her an earful for the disproportionate spending.

Also, the wedding is supposed to happen in Delhi, Rishabh's hometown after twenty days. This leaves us with hardly eighteen days to wrap up her bridal shopping considering we will be reaching Delhi two days before the day.

Hence, after informing our parents that we were going to buy a few Western pieces for her, here we are, unabashedly gawking at an eclectic variety of seductive lingerie.

**************

An inaudible gasp rumbled past my lips witnessing the skimpy pieces of material lying in front of me. My eyes squeezed shut in embarrassment for they left nothing for the other person's imagination.

Peignoir

Negligee

Corset

Thong