39 | Sensuous Snuggles

Do follow me buddies Ruhani_Gupta so that you don't miss out on any important announcement.

Also Please do Vote (The Star Icon⭐) and Comment. It motivates your author to write more.

Not-so-teeny-weeny romancy-womancy update!

Chapter dedicated to missperfectlyfine_13

Happy Reading!❤️

**********

Riya's Pov

"Riya..." I was descending the stairs, randomly scrolling LinkedIn in search of some job opportunities, I heard mumma's voice.

"Hanji?" I asked, as I momentarily look up at her.

"Beta your papa is calling you inside." She said, picking up the empty tea cups from the table.

"Hanji." Nodding my head, I pocketed my phone and ambled towards their room.

However, my mind was busy guessing all the possible reasons papa has called me for. Especially, uselessly fearing anything wrong that I might/might not have done.

"Papa, you called me?" The sight of my troubled father-in-law came into the line of my vision as soon as I reached the room.

"Han beta, come here." He spoke, slightly confused, "See what this is showing. There is some virus in my phone I guess " He mumbled, as he frowned extending the device in my direction.

"Dikhao." He handed me the phone as I sat on the bed in search of the virus he's talking about.

"I wanted to listen to that new bhajan but this box is flashing every time I open youtube." He took his phone again in his hands as he showed me the subject matter of his trouble.

"Ohho papa, it's not a virus. It's just an advertisement of antivirus application." I assured, trying to peek into the phone which was now in his hands.

"No no, it's a virus." He articulated with conviction,

"See they are saying that my phone has detected a virus and this application which they are telling needs to be installed " He explained,

"It has virus, now all my photos and videos will get deleted?" His eyes held fear as he momentarily gave his phone to me to show the popped up notification on the youtube screen. Though in a fleeting second he grabbed the phone back into his hands.

Typical parent trait 1: They would not leave their phone for a second but want us to settle the issues they are facing without us touching their phones slightly.

"Aur haan, if I install this thing they are showing, then iske paise to ni padenge na." He added, passing a hopeful glance, the terror of extra monetary charges apparent on his face.

Typical Parent trait 2: Irrespective of the fact that they have any mobile banking application or not in their phones, they will always fear any extra monetary charges or money laundering whenever they witness any alien thing on their device.

Shaking my head, I assured, "Arey nahi papa, your photos and videos will not get deleted and haan, there is no virus in your phone and no you'll not have to pay anything for it. Your money is safe."

"Acha so what should I do of this?" He extended his phone a little towards my side, still not leaving his tight grip on the phone.

"Bas tap on this cross." I instructed and tried to hold his phone to tap on the cross sign.