Chap. 21

Dan leaned in closer to me. His eyes darted down to my lips. Mine glanced at his lips too, before settling back on his beautiful eyes. No, actually, it was more than beautiful.

Dan leaned in closer to me. "You.... are really, really amazing and so beautiful. That's what I've been thinking since the first minute I met you."

Dan leaned in even closer. I closed my eyes, expectant.

But.... When I felt nothing come to contact, I opened my eyes again.

Dan was lening back again, with a guilty look.

Oh.

He... He wasn't gonna kiss me?

I.... I thought he was.

Dan looked straight into my eye.

"Ah, whatever." He muttered.

He quickly dove in towards me and gave a short, little peck on my lips. A sweet one. Wow, he tasted like vanilla cream.

"I like you too, Karise." He smiled.

"W—W—WHO SAID I LIKED YOU?!!" I squeaked. Dan laughed, tilting his head at me with one of his sweet-and-soft-at-the-same-time-but-like-oh-so-knowing smiles.

"Karise, a friend wouldn't pretend to be dating her friend, even if to ward off another girl. Actually, that kinda goes along with it too. A friend wouldn't even care to drive off another person from their friend. Unless, the friend like likes the other." He smirked.

My face blushed, as I ducked my head.

I took a deep breath.

"I... I really, really, really love you. It's not even liking you. I fell in love with you. And I don't know what to do." I whispered.

Dan took my hand and rubbed circles on my palm. "And that's perfectly fine. I really love you too." He said softly.

Well, now I knew for sure. Dan liked me back.

A/N: my goodness, I'm not even sticking to my updating schedule. ok everyone, just check on Mon/Wed/Fri for any updates....

I'm not even sticking to the actual plot for this story-- so far, it's just Karise-Dan fluff and romance... BUT I love romance and fluff :) 

tis okay... I can get back to the plot later. after karise and dan have some more fluffy moments. and maybe some angst? I'm not sure