Amelia and Carina Talk About Maya

Amelia smirked as she walked over to Carina. After what she just witnessed in the ER, she had to tell someone, and Carina just happened to be the perfect person.

Amelia sighed as her pager went off, indicating her need in the ER. She made her way down, and her eyes widened in surprise at the sight of a shirtless firefighter performing CPR.

Not just any firefighter, though. It was Captain Maya Bishop, Carina's girlfriend. Straddling a patient, only in a bra performing CPR.

Deciding to bite back a flirty remark, the neurosurgeon came over to the patient and began doing an assessment.

"Hop off, Bishop, we'll take over." Amelia said, not failing to notice the blondes toned abs, and the way her biceps flexed with each chest compression. She also noticed the shirt that was being used as a tourniquet on the patients leg.

Amelia helped guide the firefighter down, and then lost her friend's better half in the whirlwind of the the ER.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Carina asked, snapping Amelia out of her thoughts as the neurosurgeon sat down at the cafeteria table with her.

"Guess who I just saw in the ER?" Amelia asked. "Who?" The OB replied curiously. "Firefighter Barbie. And before you ask, she's fine."

"What? What was she doing here?" Carina questioned, brow furrowed. "She must've been on aid car today, because she was doing CPR on a patient." Amelia explained.

"Oh. That still does not explain the smirk on your face." Carina said, waiting for the catch.

"You never told me your girlfriend was ripped!" Amelia exclaimed, hitting her lightly on the shoulder.

Carina's cheeks turned red and she widened her eyes at Amelia. "Do you have a crush on my girlfriend, Amelia?" Carina smirked.

"Who doesn't? I mean, straddling a patient in just a bra? Come on." Amelia scoffed playfully. "Straddling a patient without a pulse." Carina reminded.

Amelia rolled her eyes. "How do you not want to mount her 24/7?" She asked bluntly. Carina laughed, "Who says I don't?"

Amelia sat back and raised an eyebrow at her. "Seriously though, your girlfriend is-"

"I'm what?" A voice cut in, surprising the two doctors.

Maya Bishop stood, in a black tank top and her work pants and boots, looking at them with an amused smile. 

"We were just talking about how attractive you are, firefighter barbie." Amelia said, being her unfiltered and confident self.

Maya's cheeks turned pink and laughed awkwardly. "Stop harassing my girlfriend, Amelia." Carina said, grabbing Maya's hand and pulling her into a seat.

Amelia opened her mouth to speak when she found of her pager went off. She groaned, and stood up.

"That's my cue. See you around, Maya." She said, turning around but not before mouthing a 'call me'."

"She's....something else." Maya said with a chuckle. "She's just playing, bambina. But....she's not wrong." Carina replied, smirking.

"About?"

"Being attractive. And strong. And beautiful." Carina said, kissing Maya gently.