Maya and 19 Gets Drunk

"No, I am telling you that Beckett is like a....hairless rat. No one wants him." Andy said drunkenly as she, Maya, and Vic sat at the bar.

"Yet you still screwed him." Maya pointed out, taking yet another shot of tequila. She was way past tipsy, and close to being blackout.

Today was a really bad day for 19. The guys were at the tables at Joes, and the girls decided to gossip at the bar.

"Was he at least any good?" Vic asked. She was definitely not sober, but she was the most out of all.

"Not at all. It was so small and it was just bad," Andy said, sighing. "I miss Robert. Not the relationship, but-but the sex. He was so good and he really knew how to use his-"

"See, this is why it's so much better to have sex with woman! There's no 'too big or too small'. Have I ever told you how good it is to have sex with an OB? I mean, Carina knows how to use her fingers better than anyone I've ever met." Maya blurted, having no filter.

"Maybe I should become a lesbian, too." Andy sighed, taking a swig of her drunk.

"Aw, maybe I should too. I'm happy with Theo, but we could have a fun lesbian friendship!" Vic exclaimed. 

"I love my wife." Maya said, sighing as she rested her forehead on the bar counter.

"Oh, do you?" Carina's voice asked as she appeared at Maya's side. The guys, who weren't nearly as drunk as the girls, called Carina  to come pick Maya and Andy up as Theo would take Vic home.

"Carina! Hi." Maya said, grinning sloppily as she stood up and threw her arms around her wife.

Carina held on tight Maya swayed, and smiled in amusement. "Have a good night, bambina?" Carina asked.

"Well, our shift sucked but now I'm having a really really great time." Maya replied, pressing a sloppy kiss to Carina's jaw, continuing down her neck.

"Maya, we're in public." The OB said, pushing Maya away a little bit. Often times when Maya was drunk, she was very, very horny.

"Then take me home woman and let me have my way with you." Maya smirked, raising her eyebrows suggestively.

Carina laughed, knowing Maya would definitely not be up for that kind of activity when they got home but going along with it. "Sure, bambina, let's go. You too, Andy."

Carina wrapped an arm around both the women's waist, both of them unsteady and slowly they made their way out to the car.

•••

Carina got the two of them into the house, and settled Andy in the guest room before returning back to Maya, who was already passed out on the bed, face down.

Carina laughed to herself, and went to work taking off her shoes and  clothes.

She re-situated Maya on the bed, putting her on her side before climbing in behind her and spooning her.

"Am I dreaming or is there a really hot Italian in bed with me?" Maya slurred groggily.

"I love you, bella. Get some sleep." Carina laughed.