Chapter 6: Another Way to Feed

He scurried back through the base until he reached the barracks. They each had their own room, but generally speaking, Alejandro's room was theirs. So, he started there, but Rodolfo was not inside. He jogged down the hall to Rudy's assigned room and opened the door. His eyes landed on the shut bathroom door, he approached quietly, placing his ear against it. The shower was running.

"Rudy. Mi amor." He called out softly, "Are you alright?"

There were a couple of quiet clicks in response.

"May I come in?"

He didn't hear a no, so he slowly opened the door. Rudy was on the floor of the tub, stripped bare, knees drawn up to his chest, letting the shower wash over him like rain. Alejandro stepped forward and knelt beside the tub. Rudy only experienced slight bodily changes in the shower. He needed to be fully submerged to truly change. His skin was very smooth now, little patches of scales cropping up here and there. His skin a light dull blue shimmered to orange where Alejandro touched his back.

At the contact the man looked up, eyes misty, "Alejo, I would never... I mean I wouldn't... never to you. I couldn't. I just couldn't. Please."

Alejandro shook his head, "Sh, sh, sh. I know. Valeria is just bitter. She doesn't know you."

Rudy made a high-pitched hum and put his head back down on his knees. Alejandro climbed into the tub with him, clothes be damned, they would dry. He sat in front of him and wrapped his arms around him fully, gently scratching at his hair.

"Ahí está mi lindo Rudy. She won't speak to you again. Ella no tendrá la oportunidad." Alejandro soothed.

Rudy let out a wet laugh, head still down, "You can't control that, mi sol."

"The hell I can't." Alejandro growled, placing his chin on Rudy's head.

They stayed there for a little while. Alejandro silently seethed. How anyone could call his sweet Rudy incapable of love and emotions was beyond him. He and Valeria both knew that was a sensitive subject for him. It really got under his gills.

Alejandro eventually lifted Rodolfo's face up to look at him with both hands.

"Are you hungry, amor?"

Rudy grimaced and shook his head, "No. Not now, not after what she said."

"You need to eat. I haven't fed you since the fire." Alejandro pressed, "Besides. We're already in the shower."

Alejandro regularly fed him in the shower. The water allowed him to, but it made him more comfortable as he wouldn't be able to drain Alejandro without being submerged. Although he still hated to take from him. No matter how often Alejandro insisted that his love was a gift. He wasn't stealing it.

Regular feedings were necessary for Rudy to effectively live on the surface. In the water, barring injuries of course, he could go very long without it, months even. He could only go up to about two weeks on land without beginning to falter. Usually a little less, as he only accepted short bursts of it from Alejandro. Rather than the traditional full drain.

"Please?" Alejandro tried again, wiping a stray tear, "For me, mi alma."

Rudy finally nodded and Alejandro was on him in an instant. Valeria had been right about one thing; Rudy did like the way he tasted. And Alejandro knew it. He tasted extra potent, clearly trying to force more love into Rudy. To prove that Valeria's words hadn't made him any less eager to feed him.

Very eager, in fact, if the way he was slowly easing Rudy to lay back was any indication. He pressed a knee in between his legs, appreciating the way some of his scales glowed pink, and his chitters and clicks sounded like little whimpers. Alejandro pulled away from his mouth slightly, licking at his lips, moving to sit up a bit. He moved to remove his shirt, but Rudy caught his wrist.

"You don't have to, Alejandro. Your lips are more than enough." Rudy murmured, ignoring his own desperation.

Alejandro grabbed both of his wrists and held them tight, "What sort of man would I be if I didn't feed my siren well? Now, be a good boy. Toma lo que te doy."

He released Rudy again so that he could undress himself, tossing his sopping clothes over the side of the tub and pressing back down onto his partner. There was more than one way to feed him after all.

Some ways stronger than others.

He recaptured Rudy's mouth and laughed into him as he felt his hips instinctively jolt to grind against him. He pulled away, once he had the siren panting, bringing his hand up to shove a few fingers into his mouth. He teased along his teeth before pressing down on his tongue to get his mouth open wider.

"Look at those pretty teeth." His teased.

"Ale..."

He pulled his fingers out and slowly dragged them down Rudy's body, eliciting a shiver. He skimmed over his now hardened member making him yelp, before continuing down to trace his hole. His body produced a natural lubricant and he was already slick with it.

"So wet for me already." Alejandro growled into his neck, "You must have been hungrier than you were letting on."

"Alejandro, por favor..." Rudy breathed.

In one swift motion, Alejandro shoved two of his fingers inside and bit down on his shoulder harshly. His own teeth sharpened just enough to draw little pinpricks of blood. At Rodolfo's moan he pulled his teeth away and licked over the little wounds.

"I've told you to tell me when you're hungry. And you never seem to learn." He scolded, simultaneously prodding around for his prostate until he thrashed suddenly. As soon as he found it, he honed in on it punishingly.

"I-I'm sorry." Rudy punched out, "Don't wanna use- use you."

Alejandro pulled his fingers out, relishing in the whimper the man beneath him released. He pushed Rudy's knees apart, lifting his hips before lining himself up and pressing in. He moved slowly, he barely had to work, Rudy's body sucking him in.

"Funny, corazón." Alejandro rumbled his deep growl that he knew Rudy loved, "From where I'm seated, I'm not the one being used."

Rodolfo preened under Alejandro's words, flesh rippling colors. He gripped onto his back, feeling his nails slightly pierce flesh, but it only made the man moan and begin to thrust in earnest. Alejandro let out a pleased rumble as Rudy's hips moved on their own, meeting him halfway.

"Ese es mi niño bonito. tomándome tan bien." Alejandro grunted out, hips beginning to stutter in their rhythm.

"Close. M'close. Please, mi vida." Rudy begged. He didn't have to. Alejandro would give him everything he needed. He targeted his prostate and took a hold of his dick, pumping in time with his thrusts.

Rudy cried out as he spilled over his hand, clenching down around Alejandro. Alejandro didn't slow, chasing his own release. Rudy clung to him, little whines and clicks sounding out of his control in Alejandro's ear.

"Sólo un poco más. So good. So good for me." He gave a few more harsh thrusts. "Rudy. Mi Rudy. Mi linda sirena." He grunted before spilling into him. Looking down to watch Rodolfo's skin shift through a rainbow of colors before settling back to the usual pale blue.

He kept himself sheathed inside as he relaxed, laying on top of him, letting the water from the shower hit his back. The extra time connected would give him just a little extra feeding.

Alejandro gently stroked his sides and peppered his face with kisses, "¿Cómo te sientes querido?"

Rudy hummed sleepily, body focused on absorbing future energy, "Mm. Full."

Alejandro laughed fondly.