Chapter 33: Call Me Yours

Soap was a little chilly when he woke up. But not entirely. Certain patches of his body felt soft and cozy, but there were also certain points that felt ice cold.

He blinked open his eyes to investigate and found Ghost. They had their arms wrapped around each other. Soap sucked in a sharp breath when he looked down and found himself, entirely naked. It seemed Ghost must have fallen asleep before he changed back last night. He carefully looked around and felt himself go red at the sight of the circle of blankets and pillows they were laying in.

Ghost began to shift around and then his own eyes were blinking open behind the mask, and locking onto Soap's.

"Morning, Johnny."

"Mornin' Sir." Soap managed to squeak.

Ghost's hands moved along his bare sides. One ran up, the other ran down. His fingers gently played with soft ears he had sprouted, the other hand massaged at the base of his tail. He flinched and Ghost paused his movements.

"What's wrong?"

"Yer hands are like fuckin' ice, Si!"

Soap could see Ghost's brow furrow through the eyes of the mask. He very suddenly remembered the first time they had laid together. Simon had been so warm then. He had told him it was because he had just eaten. Realization dawned on Soap's face.

"Yer hungry."

A little rumble escaped the man's throat, "It's not urgent. Like I said, I manage just fine."

"And I told ya I didn't want you to just manage!" Soap chastised. "Roll your mask up and eat, Simon."

Ghost worked his jaw for a moment, clearly tempted, but also attempting to come up with a reason why they shouldn't.

"I'm not gonna argue with ya right now, LT." Soap told him with finality before burrowing closer to him and tilting his head up slightly, exposing his throat. "Breakfast is the most important meal of the day."

Ghost snorted, but the hand that had been playing with his ear now fisted into his hair, tugging his head further back and to the side. He continued to massage the base of his tail as he rolled up his mask and he leaned down to lick a long stripe up Soap's neck. Soap blushed as he let out another embarrassing squeak. Ghost seemed to like it based on the low sound he let out before sinking his teeth in deep.

"Ha..." Soap had forgotten the mind numbing sensation. The way all of his nerves felt like they were dialed up to eleven. Each pull Ghost took seemed to intensify his sensations. He felt a little floaty.

In a moment of slight horror, Soap realized his hips were bucking forward. Not again! He had been so distracted by getting Simon to eat, he had forgotten that this was the start of his... time. He hadn't wanted Ghost to see him like this, but now? He was already rutting against the air desperately and pathetically.

He let out a little whimper at the lack of friction despite himself, and sucked in a shaky breath when Ghost slotted his leg against him. He let out a quiet moan as his breath jostled himself against Simon's teeth. Ghost took in another sharp pull as he pushed his leg farther up into Soap's crotch. Soap's hips ground down faster practically against his will.

Ghost pulled off of him, not feeding for as long as before and licked over the puncture wounds. Soap was letting out a stream of whimpers and whines at this point.

"Sh, you're alright, Johnny."

Soap swallowed and managed to push himself away, rolling over and feeling a tear slide down his cheek as he inadvertently edged himself.

"S-Simon, you should go. You dinnae needta see me like this. It's pathetic." Soap told him.

Ghost crawled over to him and placed a hand on his cheek, "Oh, but Johnny, I like you pathetic."