Entry No : 94

I started working on the new movie today. The location is beautiful, but everyone still ignores me. Probably because of my ethnicity, or I am just overthinking.

Tonight, there is a party. At first, I considered cancelling, but doing so would mean giving up on socializing. I guess I will make an attempt to interact with some people. I can't always hide.

...............

Even though I had already written today, I felt the need to enter this.

At the party, I overheard the Director making offensive remarks about the writer. He said he was going to bang her tonight. He was an old guy, and I felt sorry for the young woman. Someone told me she's a newbie. I tried to stay out of their business, but I couldn't help myself and ended up near his hotel room. I thought of just warning her, but it was too late. The girl has already walked into the room.

I waited for a while, ready to intervene if she made any noise. But no sound was heard. And I naturally assumed she was fine with it. However, I heard 'him' scream. A hotel boy came racing from the other end before I could move, and I hid behind a window drape.

I saw the girl emerge from the room, and she walked ahead, gesturing something to the errand boy on her way. She had blood on her clothes, but she didn't look hurt. She seemed nonchalant.

The guy dashed in, and the Director reappeared. He was bleeding from a gash on his head. I did not know exactly what was going on, but he kept cursing at her while being escorted to the elevator. He threatened to kill her and destroy her career. She must have struck him.

When the hallway was empty again, I followed the girl who had taken the emergency exit. She didn't go to her room; instead, I watched her go to the rooftop and sit on the parapet. She got out her phone, and I believed she was about to call the cops. However, she turned on some music and literally laid down on the edge, gazing up at the sky. She even hummed along the lines.

I have never seen someone so cool before.

......................

Don't forget to vote and comment...