Entry No : 360

Right now, I am on Cloud 9. We have been so preoccupied with work that I have barely had time to write anything. But I had to write it today.

River spoke to me. She looked at me. God, I feel like I am going insane. This is not at all acceptable.

I was on my way to deliver a package to Aiden when I noticed a bunch of people near a tree. I was about to pass by since I was so busy, but I was halted when I saw River. She was holding a barely breathing puppy, and her eyes were filled with anxiety and fear. She appeared so fragile that it was difficult for me to speak to her without my own emotions showing.

I offered to take the dog to the hospital, despite the fact that I was working, and switched my phone to silent mode. We were alone, and my heart was pounding so loudly that I could feel it.

I nearly swooned as I watched her cooing to the dog, and the way she cradled it close to her chest made me feel emotional. She was really adorable, and I don't believe anyone had ever seen her that vulnerable.

I assisted her in communicating with the doctor, and she had the expression of a lost puppy. She kept pacing back and forth, oblivious to my staring at her the entire time. My emotions were all over the place. She was a bossy bitch in my eyes.

Everyone was scared of her, and I respected her for it. But then she was showing a different side, and in addition to adoration, I realized something. Something I was too shocked to accept.

When the Doctor returned, I assured her that he was alright, and she dashed inside.

My phone continued to vibrate in my pocket, and I saw 14 missed calls from my supervisor and six missed calls from Aiden. I figured I was screwed.

I paid for the service and requested that the doctor drop her off before leaving her a note.

I was anxious the entire drive back to the place, and it wasn't because I was about to receive a scolding from everyone. But only because I finally admitted my feelings for River. I like her.

......................

Don't forget to vote and comment...