CHAPTER 32 - BLISS

For the next few days, we engaged in quite a lot of passionate kissing and more. We found ourselves making out in various locations, including the car, my cottage, washrooms, dressing rooms, behind the tents, and in every hidden and forgotten corner. Our desire for each other was so intense that even during work, we couldn't resist stealing glances at each other. Whenever the opportunity arose, we quickly found the nearest secluded spot to indulge in our fiery activities. We literally behaved like two horny teenagers during the heat.

We never had sex, but with each passing day, the intensity between us grew exponentially, like a simmering cauldron of desire on the brink of boiling over. Our connection grew increasingly electrifying, igniting a violent excitement that seemed to keep building up. With an insatiable curiosity, we pushed the boundaries of our desires. It was both thrilling and exhilarating, like treading along uncharted waters, and I was stepping into depths of lust that I had never dared to venture before with anyone else. This growing intensity between us eclipsed anything I had ever experienced in all my life.

Eugene possessed an extraordinary ability to incorporate restraint into our interactions, even when I pressed further. It was as if he regarded me as a delicate porcelain glass, cautiously avoiding any action that could fracture me mentally or physically. He ensured my comfort at every step with utmost consideration, even noticing the slightest shift in energy within me. In such instances, he would halt whatever he was doing without delay and effortlessly redirect my attention, be it through tender kisses or cracking a joke that would immediately ease my nerves.

Lorraine has grown accustomed to his presence in our home by now, and she often catches us in awkward situations. However, she has adapted to it well over time. Still, she remains unaware of our relationship status and has never inquired about it. Even April, content with the fact that we maintain a positive connection, has no wish to define our current business with a label. April sometimes jokes that we are in a 'situation ship', yet I know she doesn't believe that. What I feel for Eugene is more than transitory, something I am trying to dodge myself from affirming.

As the days turned into weeks, our attachment blossomed into something genuinely unique. We went on several trips together, strolling through bustling streets and trying exotic foods, stealing meaningful glimpses amidst the chaos of our workday, and going to malls for shopping hand in hand. And of course, the nights we shared, where our bodies intertwined with an appealing vulnerability, or perhaps what truly bonded us was the friendship we had for each other, It was downright ridiculous, regaling him with stories of my ex-boyfriends and the melodramatic breakups that seemed like a big deal at the time. He, too, shared a lot with me and admitted to me how uncomfortable he was with girls during middle school. But his past romantic encounters were nothing compared to mine.

"Wait, so you actually ended things with him through an email? You are joking, right?"

Eugene demanded with a mix of confusion and amazement, his tone laced with hilarity. As we sat in the comfort of my room, with him reclined against the headrest and me leaning over his chest, I couldn't help but notice the gentle vibrations arising from his chest as he chuckled softly. A laptop sat on the portable table in front of us, displaying my third boyfriend's Instagram profile, although my focus was not on it. Instead, my attention was captivated by the way his long, thick fingers felt in my hands. I found myself engrossed in playing with his digits, enjoying the sensation of flexing them and the satisfying sound of knuckles being cracked. What these parts could do to certain parts of mine was beyond explainable, and I quickly diverted my mind from wandering into such thoughts. This was our conversation time, and no matter how much I wanted those fingers in the concerned pleasure areas, I was going to refrain from being a pervert, even though I doubt he would find it objectionable. In fact, he gets super excited when I demand stuff from him or have my way with him.