2

27/6/2014

dear diary,
i had the weirdest dream ever. like it's unhealthy for it to be normal. it was where i was in this science competition in school and this weird kid i met when i visited india was in my damn group? and this really pretty girl was in my group too. i mean even though she wouldn't fit the standards she was exceptionally beautiful, atleast in my eyes she was, anyways fuck them beauty standards, who cares about them anyways? as it is always said, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.

andddd our topic was vitamin c??? it was extremely weird and random, our mentor was literally ariana grande like how why what, reasons???? my subconscious mind really has to get its shit together (i need to do so too).

in dance in school we started learning how to choreograph songs based on their beat and speed, it was amazing. it's really really exciting for me and im soooo excited to pursue a career in music and dance. i also found a secret spot today to eat lunch at, it's really pretty and i get my peace and quiet. though there's this kid outside that's always screaming like it's nobody's business, it's chill. there's a flower bed there and the view of the sky is amazing, and i've even made markings on the pink bench that's there. i honestly love everything right now, hope it remains like that, don't want it to change.

okk bye gotta take soonie to take a shit in the yard bye hoes

- love, min