26

30/10/2014

dear diary,
"please big brother fuck me on top of the counter."

what the fuck.

that line from a book i was reading gave me physical, mental and emotional pain. severe pain. it actually made me shed tears of pain, i actually cried reading it because it was that painful to read. why did i even buy that book goodness fucking gracious i did not expect there to be incest in there. i thought it would be a cute love story but no, i see that.

i want to unsee everything i saw, i regret EVERYTHING. even stepping my foot inside that book store. the book was supposed to be a birthday gift from grandma, what have i done to myself. i need to cleanse my eyes with bleach and touch some grass. i need some coffee to cease my whole body, my mind and some bleach to cleanse my eyes and i need someone to mop the inside of my brain with bleach and hydrochloric acid. please protect me from myself. please.

anyways im capable of imitating this one person in the youtube ads and i found that out only because changbin literally forced me to imitate that person and i do a good imitation. fuck my life, i need a life actually so don't fuck it.

- love, min <3

--|--

school is finally over so i'll try and update more
yeosang my love

school is finally over so i'll try and update moreyeosang my love