52

"now, what do we say when we want to compliment him?" yunjin asked, tapping the pen in her hand on the paper

"even if you wore a garbage bag as a dress you'd still look as fine as ever," minho recited

"perfect, next."

seonghwa smacked yunjin on the arm with the back of the makeup brush.

"that would be a perfect line to say if you want to traumatize him forever! you wanna do that? go ahead, say it! and you'll never see him ever again nor will you see daylight the next day because i would've ended your ass!" seonghwa spoke with a creepy, sarcastic smile spread across his face.

"what else can i even say? i can't even flirt to save my life!" the male exclaimed as the older applied a bit of cream blush on minho.

"maybe say you'll rizz him up better than any-"

"jennifer huh you better shut the fuck up with your dumb ideas right now or i'll throw you out this apartment with my bare hands," the red-haired male cut her off with a threat and shot death glares at her.

"sorry dad," the younger lady backed away with her blue notepad and sat on a chair, watching seonghwa doing minho's makeup.

"okay so you'll not say whatever abomination of a nonsense jenn asked you to say but you'll say something low-key, something that'll make it not so obvious about your feelings about him, got it?" seonghwa said as the younger nodded his head and responded with a hmm

"i smell cookies, you baking cookies hwa?" hongjoong mumbled groggily in his sleep, slowly stirring awake at the sweet scent that tickled his nose.

"ah no, love, im not the one baking the cookies, that's mingyu in the kitchen baking them."

"you don't speak sweetly to me like that," yunjin whined

"woman he is literally my boyfriend," seonghwa stopped applying the lipstick on minho to glare at yunjin

"you spoke to minho like that a few minutes ago!"

"okay then look at this. fucker minho look straight you fucking bitch so i can apply the shitty makeup on your amazing ass face there? happy, jenn?" he spoke with sarcasm dripping through his voice.

"his personality just gives you life, doesn't it? he's really sweet, ah, im so lucky," hongjoong rambled in his sleep

"yes he really is," yunjin spoke with the same amount of sarcasm

"the cookies are ready!" wonwoo yelled from the kitchen

"great! just put them in the small bag i have kept on the dining table!" minho yelled back, answering the older.

he didn't get a reply from there though.

"i hear some smooching sounds, im disgusted, horny bastards," yunjin shuddered at her own words.

"oh save the cookies hwa!"

"joong, you're here for some moral support but you aren't helping one bit. and you horny bastards out there go to my room! don't make a fucking mess!" seonghwa shrieked and he took a sip of water from his bottle, done with everything

"looks im the only one here with braincells left am i right? yea, seems like it," he said after not getting a response after he paused while speaking.

"so are we done now? can i change my clothes finally? it's almost time i leave," the brunette said, breaking the silence.

"i need something calming after this shit," seonghwa sighed aggressively

"we can fuck-"

"shut it, kim hongjoong."

"horny dick suckers, im out of here!"

"and bitch you better bring my makeup back to my room later, got it? or i'll skin your dick while you're alive and hanging off a bridge," yunjin flipped her hair back and walked out the room with sass.

"chop chop, get out hoes, i need to change," minho kicked the two out his room.

"you're cleaning my room, joong."

"absolutely not," the other argued

"i'll pay you back with my ass." he deadpanned

"perfect! i'll do it then!"

"get the fuck out of my room right now you nasty fuckers!" minho slapped the two, closed his door, locked it and walked to his bed, looking at the outfit that was laid out for him. he then turned to the mirror, looking at the makeup seonghwa had done for him.

he thought he looked really pretty for once.

he slipped on the deep blue t-shirt along with the jeans he'd bought a few days back. he then wore the denim overalls above the clothes.

the orange light that sat on his desk dimly lit the room, it created a soft, calming aesthetic. there was a ton of makeup spread atop his desk where also sat several random reading books and textbooks.

it was early evening, the sun was slowly setting and the darkness of the night sky was taking over. the chirping of birds lessened, and the grey clouds cascaded over the usual fluffy white clouds.

the constant chatter of students outside the dorms continued, indicating that it was indeed a busy saturday evening at campus.

minho took one look of himself in the mirror, fixing his hair as he picked up his phone, slid it in his pocket and unlocked his door.

he walked into the living room holding the pink bag with cookies in it and saw his roommate with his boyfriend cuddling on the sofa while watching a k-drama on the tv.

he knew that he was too single for shit.

"i'm leaving, see you later!"

"oh wait, i'm dropping you off," the blue-haired male said as he pushed seonghwa off him

"you? wasn't hwa supposed to drop me?"

"yea no his car broke down and he's given it for repair, i'm taking you on my scooter along with hwa because he isn't going to let me go alone, he wants to spy to see of you're saying the right things or not," hongjoong sighed and looked at the smug look on his boyfriend's face.

"is that even legal? driving around on a scooter with three people?" minho asked, concerned

"it's fine i have three helmets, you can sit in the front!"

"seonghwa can sit in the front im not your child."

--|--

short chapter but puberty keeps kicking my ass i hate being a teenager 😝🤪😘

im in 10th grade rn and i wanna just **pass away** bc boards about to get to my ass very soon and torture me till i have left no will to live🧍

i feel incredibly insecure about myself and my dysphoria is um through the roof so yas ig that's something to say here? ok nevermind that was stupid im never going to try to vent here ever again

anyways i decided to write some crack today i hope yall actually laughed at my broken ass humor