47

minho quickly tidied up his desk with a duster as multitasked and taken the stuff off his bed. his room that was once a huge disaster looked spik and span, not a speck of dust to be seen, everything arranged neatly in its place. his clothes were all stuffed in his closet in a pile and if he opened the closet, everything would heap and fall on him but he wasn't going to open it anyways so he was good.

he'd kicked seonghwa out the house since he decided he wanted peace when hanging out with jisung. he'd even whipped out his special outfits he wore only when he visited special places. although it looked simple, he'd spent a lot of money on it. it was a loose off-white shirt with a simple pair of black pants. he had parted his hair and brushed it nicely, even applied some hair gel to make it look what he calls 'slick'.

he ran out the room to check on the fresh chocolate chip cookies that were baking in the oven. since they were done, minho slipped on a pair of oven mittens and opened the oven, the sweet smell of the cookies spread around the small dorm apartment.

the male licked his lips as he pulled out the delicious looking cookies out as he turned the oven off with his free hand after he placed the food on the dining table.

minho picked up the apron that hung on a chair and wore it, picking up the bag that was filled with chocolate ganache. he piped on a smiley face onto the cookies, a smile that resembled his.

he was satisfied with the results and set the chocolate on the cookies to harden and went to clean the tiny living room. he kept away seonghwa's books that were on the coffee table and placed them on the shelf near the television.

he adjusted the place for the his cats bowls when he heard the doorbell ring. he ran in front of the mirror to check if everything was okay and to fix his hair.

he jogged to the door and once he opened it, there stood jisung with a subtle smile on his face. the younger absolutely ethereal in his outfit. it was really simple yet suited him so much. he wore a baggy black t-shirt with floral prints, dark coloured jeans and some purple coloured sneakers. the sneakers didn't match the outfit but it was adorable on the male, mismatched shoes for an outfit. the male also wore silver rings as earrings and a necklace  with a small heart pendant.

"come on in," minho said as jisung removed his shoes outside the dorm and stepped inside.

"i smell something really nice in here," the younger male spoke after he took a whiff of the air and looked around the small dorm.

"ah yes, i baked fresh chocolate chip cookies! wanna try some?"

"hell yes, but first, i wanna meet your cats! that's what i came here for too!"

as soon as he finished he sentence, he felt something soft like soft fur rubbing against his legs.

"there he is! a wild doongie is here to give you his love!" minho exclaimed as jisung picked up the cat.

"hey buddy, you're a cute little one," the male smiled at the cat in his arms, the cat meowing back.

the taller male turned back to the cookies that were layed out on a wooden tray on the mini dining table. he was proud of his work although it was only his first time making it.

"where are the other two?" jisung asked, holding the cat on his left shoulder. 

"oh? yea they're in my room, you can go meet them there if you want! their lazy asses won't come here."

"you sure?"

"yea! go ahead! make yourself comfortable! there's a lot more coming!" minho exclaimed and pointed to his room that was down the hallway.