35

21/6/2017

dear diary,
so i guess i have a thing for updating here every four days. i chatted with seungkwan today for 3 hours continuously after so long. im so happy for him because hes so happy now, he is now fully recovered from his sickness, he's all happy and now going to a university FIVE HOURS AWAY FROM ME??? I COULD MEET HIM IF I WANTED TO. he's majoring in acting, my lovely boyfriend is going to be a popular actor and i'll be introduced as his long lost soulmate boyfriend in one of his cowboy movies and vernon will be his home boyfriend (if he ever acts in one). we discussed exactly how the movie will go.

it'll start with him galloping on a horse YEEHAW YEEHAW with james bond music or something in the background, there's shit like sand wind and balls of dog hair just rolling around. seungkwan is wearing some cowboy hat shit when all of a sudden seokjin from bts stops him right in the front, we're enemies rn, jin is also his enemy. seungkwan is my enemy but like im in love with him in the ram ranch ass cowboy texas town.

he's like "you better move or i will run you over with this horse" and then jin says "not on my watch son." then they start fighting like there's no tomorrow, a whole fist fight with hair pulling and all. a crow and tiger hybrid who's name is soobin comes and stops the whole fight.

the crow hybrid is like "this is not the way of life, sons, you should talk it out," but they don't listen so with all his horanghae power he breaks the fight and splits the two and jin goes wee woo flying into namjoon's arms and they run away.

seungkwan side eyes the so called crow and tiger hybrid and questions it's whole existence, it asks it where is its parent and soobin goes "my tiger dad is in the woods, do you want to meet him? i'll bring him tomorrow." kwan nods and climbs his horse and gallops back to his massive emo mafia mansion where all the maids escort the horse fancily into another place while seungkwan is chilling on the massive sofa the size of my dorm room while eating BING CHILLING.

soon after when the sun sets and the full moon is out, THAT MEANS THE VAMPIRES AND THE ALPHA WOLVES ARE OUT. THAT MEANS ALPHA WOLF CHAN IS OUT IN THE WILD, HES RAWR RAWR WOOF BARK OUT THERE IN THE FULL MOON SEARCHING FOR FOOD IN THE DARK WILD NIGHT OF THE FULL MOON.

kwan would be sleeping when ALL OF A SUDDEN a he hears a vampire go "rawr, fantastic baby" in his room. he wakes up to see its his vampire hybrid, tall and sorta buff jyp janitor boyfriend vernon!! he goes "OH MY GOD ITS YOU!! ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE MET!!" and goes up and hugs him AGGRESSIVELY. my dude vernon pulls out them fangs and tries to bite seungkwan OUT OF LOVE BUT NO THAT FAILS BECAUSE MY LOVELY BOYFRIEND HAS REFLEXES OF A CAT, WHICH EQUALS TO FAST REFLEXES.

seungkwan PUSHES him away and he is slammed to the wall. VERNON THEN SPINS LIKE A TOP AND TURNS INTO A ALPHA WOLF?! ANOTHER ALPHA WOLF IN THE TOWN?! OH MY GOD WE ARE GOING TO FACE SOME WEIRD SHIT, A HYBRID OF A VAMPIRE AND AN ALPHA WOLF!! seungkwan says some cult shit and vernon somehow disappears like poof. basically an alpha wolf hybrid and a cowboy fight.

he sighs and goes back to sleep, he has to meet a tiger that morning, that crows dad.

the next morning comes and seungkwan is like *YAWN* when he wakes. he changes into some cowboy ass outfit and gallops back in the morning with his beloved orange coloured horse tangerine.

he sees a TIGER HYBRID AND A TALL ASS CROW HYBRID WAITING FOR HIM?! HOW COULD IT POSSIBLY BE THEM? he rolls his eyes and goes up to the tiger and the first thing it says to him is "HORANGHAE SEUNGKWAN." he's like what the fuck how does it know my name and he is like "IM YOUR GODFATHER AND PROTECTOR, SEUNGKWAN, OF COURSE I KNOW YOU." now IN A BLINK OF AN EYE the tiger hybrid turns into a tiger. and in a blink of an eye i jump from the sky in front of kwan and he's shocked, he's like "YOU, MY LOVE, YOURE HERE!!" im like "YES OF COURSE IM HERE MY LOVE"

i say "YOURE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE I CANT BE ANYWHERE ELSE" and hug him. we hug until the sun sets and go back home, we destroy the alpha wolves together and the end. what a beautiful and smart movie idea right? it's mine, amazing movie ideas i come up with, i should become a story writer, or a movie writer or sum. would be perfect. mwah. i gotta go study now.

- love, min

--|--

sorry for the person i have become after fml came out, something has injected crack in my blood and idk what it is 😍💢