34

17/6/2017

dear diary,
do you know how happy i am to have seonghwa as my friend here? HE IS A LIFE SAVER. i was doing so much work, starving and too exhausted to go and get some food, hwa being the angel he is brought food for the both of us and i was so happy like, the food was so simple because it was only hamburgers, fries and some cola but it saved me. we're officially besties and there's no denying that.

now, about my love life. i still really don't know his name but i did interact with him ONCE, like barely. it wasn't even an interaction because we didn't speak at all but my dumbass blushed so much, he looked so beautiful. wait fucking hell, i don't think i should be assuming pronouns, FUCK THAT WAS SO DUMB OF ME. well but i told seonghwa and he told me that he knew them and he referred to him with he/him pronouns so ig that's it?

so what happened was, lemme describe in detail.

i was kinda in a rush to class, hwa had gone so much ahead of me to our class and i was trying to catch up in the crowd in the hallways. so i was walking with my laptop and books in my hand. i was walking so fast i completely forgot to look where i was going and i bumped into him. he looked at me and apologized while i was just staring at him. he wore a very casual outfit but it made him look so ethereal. anyways that's all happened today, nothing much except for boring classes. soonie, doongie and dori are the best children, whoever disagrees, i will fight with them under a construction site and throw them into wet cement.

- love, min <3

*flashback to that morning*

minho gripped his books and beloved laptop tightly as he shoved his way through the swarm of humans in the hallway of his massive university.

it had been almost one year since he had joined this university and yet he still couldn't get used to the crowds for morning classes. he regretted picking a morning class, honestly. they were the worst.

his feet moved fast past the crowd, his mind a clutter full of thoughts. his head hung low as he jogged, he couldn't face humans with the amount of social anxiety he had. his eyes closed shut, hoping he wouldn't bump into anybody. he was wrong.

the brunette felt an aggressive bump of soft skin at the back of his wrist. oh did his biggest nightmare come true at that very moment; bumping into someone.

he took a deep breath of the beautiful feminine scent of flowers that lingered around the person he bumped into, and with all the courage he had, he lifted his head up slowly.

the boy stared at the male who stood next of him who gazed at minho through his thin framed, beige colour glasses that were cat-eye shaped. the shorter male bent down and picked up a book that laid flat on the floor.

minho just stood there, trying to spill some words out his mouth, but nothing came out. his voice was stuck, mouth slightly gaped open, him just blinking at the situation, his mildly pink tinted lips separating a bit, revealing a little bit of of his bunny teeth. to minho, it felt like everybody else had disappeared, the noise of the constant chattering of people had disappeared as he gazed at the shorter.

he wore a casual outfit but in minho's eyes, he looked like the most gorgeous human he'd just seen. the male wore a simple baby blue shirt that hung loose over his small torso. the shirt was paired with a pair of ripped jeans. the male wore small earrings, it wasn't something too much but it made his features stand out. his hair was a tumble of wild locks of smooth and silky brown hair. he was incredibly handsome.

"i'm sorry, i wasn't looking where i was going," the male with glasses muttered as he bowed and walked away.

minho, stood back there, awestruck. he kept looking for the male, wanting to say something but his small self had disappeared in the crowds of people. he turned to his heel and continued walking, his mind now an even more of a mess. a small tint of blush crept up his cheeks and he bit his lip trying not to smile at what had just happened. the touch of the male's soft skin lingered on his hand, the scent of his perfume was one he could still smell at the side of his shirt. he giggled to himself as he walked his dreamy self to class.

he was still disappointed he couldn't say anything but he was still extremely happy. he knew he had no reason to be happy, he only just bumped into a person. yet in minho's heart, that person held a special place even though he didn't know him and for a matter of fact didn't even know his name. his heart always jumped at the sight of the other.

*end of flashback*

--|--

there are going to be so many more writing chaps, im so excited to write from now on bc this is where it starts hoes IAAKJSKSMSSM