30

26/11/2014

dear diary,
it's been over a week since i wrote my ideal boyfriend and SOMEHOW, I DONT KNOW HOW BUT SOMEHOW SEUNGKWAN CAME TO KNOW OF THIS AND ISNT EVEN BELIEVING ME WHEN I SAY HE ISNT REAL, HE KEEPS TEASING ME LIKE "OOOO YOU HAVE A LOVER BOY, WHO IS IT." IM ACTUALLY STUNNED I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO. AND LIKE WONWOO HAS JOINED TOO??? LIKE BRO WONWOO I LOVE YOU BUT WHY ARE YOU EOING THIS TO ME, IF CHANGBIN GETS TO KNOW IM ACTUALLY DONE FOR. okay chill minho, don't write in caps, calm the fuck down, NO I CANT FUCKING CALM DOWN FUCK IT. anyways.

- love, min

--|--

"he has chocolate brown i could always stare into," seungkwan snickered at the words minho had written in his diary about his ideal boyfriend.

the two boys sat on the floor of the dark library along with wonwoo. the usual quiet atmosphere wouldn't make the brunette dreamy or in love but today was different. his two other friends had been constantly teasing him about the guy he wrote about in his diary.

he'd given them permission that one day to read through his diary since they already knew everything about his life and they wouldn't find anything out of the blue in the diary.

they found the romantic description he'd written about his non existent boyfriend.

"kwan, for the last time, he doesn't exist! he's just a fictional person i created in my head, okay?"

"but what if he does exist and you just don't know it. maybe you just predicted your soul mate and life partner," the boy in glasses questioned

"won, i hate that you're so smart but no. he doesn't exist. he's just a guy in my mind who's too perfect to be real."

"let's see about that mister delulu," seungkwan whispered and slapped minho in the arm.

"dumbfuck."

"tell me something i don't know, honey."

minho rolled his eyes and took a sip of coffee from his water bottle.

--|--

i love life rn, i convinced a transphobic dude who likes me that terry is my boyfriend