23

12/10/2014

dear diary,
fuck my life. this stupid piece of ginger haired rat changbin. fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuci fuck. FUCK. it's twelve in the afternoon, my head hurts like shit and im too fucking embarrassed to even look anyone's face right now. especially changbin i love you but you fucking dumbass. yea seungkwan, he's reading this while im writing, turned away from him. oh my goodness i wanna dig a hole in the ground and hide in it.

so i found out that yesterday at chan's party i became so drunk and went and kissed a stupid 12th grader named minghao and now i regret my whole existence. turns out he's in the same class as chan and they're close friends too. he's close with seungkwan too. i want to hide and pass away this is so embarrassing. seungkwan found me practically passed out and completely wasted later on chan's bed and pulled me outta there to save me from the embarrassment i would go through. i assume he was a good kisser because i can still feel myself literally fighting bleeding losing at the thought of it. im such a fucking idiot goodness gracious.

anyways i was held hostage to go to the party bc changbin didn't have anyone with him i literally don't know how i got so drunk and ended up kissing him, this is so embarrassing, we even have assembly on monday. maybe i can fake sickness? i don't know let me ask the loml. he has saved my life too many times

- love, min <3

--|--

seungkwan aggressively smacked the back of minho's head.

"you are not skipping school on monday, got it?"

"yea bu-"

"no buts, no asses, no tits, no nothing! you're going to confront that 12th grade kid who is also my friend minghao during self study or else i'll smack your stupid fucking brown haired ass into another dimension and dress you up to school looking like a rotten sack of balls."

seungkwan sat on his single bed and looked at minho dead in the eyes after spilling a colorful string of curses just for him. the sun shone brightly inside the room through the giant window and the shadow of the two now quiet boys laid still on the wooden floor of seungkwan's bedroom.

"okay daddy."

"oh shut the fuck up!" seungkwan screamed as he slapped minho yet again.

--|--

do yall want a happy ending or a sad ending?

anw life update for me, summer vacation has started fucking finally and i somehow passed all my exams except for math 🥰🥰😘😘😍😍