Chapter 2 / Edited

The weekend ended quickly. I put on a pair of jeans with a grey sweater. I grabbed my school bag and headed downstairs. "Ready for your new school?" My mom asked.

"Yeah. Atleast its my last year of high school." I said. We got into the car and my mom drove me to my new school.

"Here we are. Have a good first day." my mom said as I got out of the car. I waved her a goodbye and she drove to work. I entered the school and everyone looked at me. I didnt care. I walked to the receptionist and gave her my name. She handed me my schedule and locker code.

I walked to my locker and put in the combination. I put my books and my bag in and took out my math books. I closed my locker to meet a girl staring at me. "Hi. Your the new girl right? Im Celeste. Whats your name?" She asked. She had dark black hair and blue eyes. Is it me or does she look like the guy I saw on Saturday.

"Im Blake." I introduced myself.

"Nice to meet you. Let me show you around." She pulled me by my arm and showed me around. I found all of my classes as she showed me whats whats here. "What do you have first?" She asked me. I handed her my schedule and she smiled.

"You have Mr Lopez first. Your coming with me." She said. The bell rang and we entered Mr Lopez's classroom.

"You have math first too?" I asked.

"Yep. Mr Lopez is so boring." Celeste said. I couldn't help but smile. Mr Lopez walked in and immediately started the lesson.

His class seemed to take forever. I stared out the window and saw the jocks playing football. "Ms Thorne. Whats the answer?" Mr Lopez asked. I looked at the bored and saw the easiest sum of 458×567.

"The answer is 259 686." I answered

Everyone looked at me then at Mr Lopez. "Thats...correct." He walked away from Celeste and I and Celeste looked stunned.

"You did that sum in your head." Celeste said, shocked at how I answeed so easily.

"Yeah. I was a bookworm when I was younger." I said.

"Oh. So your a nerd." She said.

"Yeah. you can say that." I said. Soon The first three classes were over and it was time for lunch. Celeste showed me the way to the cafeteria and we stood in the line. I grabbed a sandwich and a bottle of water and paid. I followed Celeste to a booth and we sat down.

Celeste and I were talking when a group of guys sat by us. They were guys I met saturday. "Hey Celeste. Who's your friend." Mr perfect asked.

"Go away Jason." Celeste said. I tried to ignore them but the boys kept looking at me. The girls from the bookstore who I found out were the cheerleaders glared at me. These boys were the jocks.

Can I disappear now. I felt uncomfortable and Jason spoke. "So whats your name pretty girl?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and reluctantly told them.

"Blake." They all complemented me because of my name and I just wanted to storm off. I hated attention. I needed air. I got up and went outside.

Finally. Im away from everyone. I walked on the field and saw the forest. I wonder why its so close to the school. I sat under a tree and took my book out. As I was reading another guy stood in front of me. "Whats a nerd like you doing out here alone?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and didnt answer him. I didnt even glance at him.

He bent down so he could see my eyes. He took my book and I looked at him angrily. "Hey give that back." I said. I looked in his eyes and I was mesmerized. It was a beautiful shade of green and Im not a girl that likes the colour green.