Chapter 18 /Edited

We walked in and everyone looked at us. They all bowed and Eric led me to the chair. Scratch that, it looks like a throne. He let me sit and he faced the crowded. They all stood up and the room fell silent.

"Lady's and gentlemen. I personally thank all of you for not just attending my birthday but also showing your interest in meeting my pack's Luna. My mate." He looked at me and smiled. He turned back to the crowd and most people had a smile on their faces.

"Pleass continue with the party. Enjoy yourselves." Eric said and the room got noisy. Eric took my hand and we went into the crowd. We met a few other leaders and some pack members. "Eric!" We turned to see a tall man with grey hair approach us.

"Blake this is alpha Vince. His pack is on the far side of the forest." Eric said.

"The golden sun pack." I said.

"She knows. Its nice to meet you and this beautiful lady is my mate, Glenda." He introduced.

"Its nice to meet you Blake." She said. She gave me a hug and I gave her a smile.

"So. Your human right?" Vince asked. I nodded my head and Eric looked mad.

"Lets avoid the human topic." Glenda said.

"Eric, Blake!" I turned to see Eric's parents.

"Mom. Dad." Eric greeted his parents.

"Blake, your dress looks absolutely beautiful." Mrs Daniels complemented.

"Thanks." I said. We mingled more with the others but there was one person I wanted to see. Celeste.

I didn't see her anywhere. Eric was busy talking to someone so I decided to get some air. I walked outside and the cold air hit me. It wasn't that cold. It was bearable. I took out my phone and tried to call Celeste but she didn't answer.

"Im right behind Blake." I turned to see Celeste.

"Your here." I hugged her and she hugged me back. "I thought you didn't come." I said.

"I wasn't planning to but I miss my best friend." She said. We talked for what felt like hours.

Not a lot of things happened. "Where's Jason?" I asked. I didn't want to talk about him but I haven't seen him in days.

"He went to our cousins in London for a bit." She said.

It got quiet and Celeste knew something was wrong. "What did Jason do?" She asked.

"He...kissed me." I said. Celeste looked shocked.

"He did say he liked you." She said.

"Yeah but I don't like him and he tried to force me to leave Eric." I said.

"That wouldn't be bad." Celeste whispered but I still heard her.

"Why do you say that? Eric isn't bad." I said.

"Thats what he wants you to think. Then one day your whole life will fall apart." Celeste said.

"No it won't. Why can't you just try to get to know him?" I asked.

"Brcause his a hybrid and hybrids shouldn't exist. They are a disgrace to werewolf kind." She said. I shook my head and she turned to me. "Look. Hybrids are evil. They do what they want and if they can't they kill. How about we go to London and stay there. Forget about Eric and live a normal life." She said.

Is she serious. Leave all this behind. Forget Eric. "Im not doing that. Just because you don't like Eric doesn't mean I have to hate him too. You don't even know what he does." I said.

"Blake he kills humans to drink their blood. Ten people have gone missing in the past week. You should know its him." She said. I couldn't take this anymore.

"Yes Celeste I do know. I know everything Eric does and its not what you think. If you cant even trust me then how can you be my friend." I said. I immediately regret what I said. Celeste looked hurt and there were tears forming in her eyes.

"You know if you want to leave I will always help you. For now, just watch your back." She said and walked away. I walked back inside and tried to go back to Eric's room. I walked past everyone and ignored the people who call me.

I ran out of the room and up the stairs. Someome pulled me by my arm and it was Eric. " Whats wrong?" He asked. He looked worried.

"Celeste and I got into a argument about you and I said something I shouldn't have." I said.

She was my first friend and I might just loose her as a friend. "It ok. Celeste will always be your friend." Eric said.

"I just want to be alone right now." I said and walked away. Eric didn't follow me and I went to the room. I put on a jeans and a shirt with a black jacket. I left my things and ran out of the pack house.

I started to walk home not wanting to be around anyone. Once I was out of the woods I got a taxi and went home. When I got home, I went up to my room. My mom was working late shift so she wasn't home. I hugged my pillow and cried my heart out.

Always when something good happens, something bad happens too. I just want this to be over. The doorbell rang and I ignored it. There wasn't a light on so it looks like no one is home.

Unless its Eric and he can smell my scent. I went downstairs and to the front door. I opened the front door and froze. It wasn't Eric. "Hello Beautiful." It was Jonathan. "You not going to greet? How rude." He said.

He walked closer and I walked back. "What's wrong? Scared?" He asked. I had a blade in my pocket. I took it out and stabbed him. I run up the stairs and into my mom's room. I locked the door and ran to the window. It was a long way down.

I heard the door bang and I climbed out. There was a tree and I jumped to it. I climbed down and started running. I needed to get to Eric's pack. Atleast the pack border. I ran towards the forest and didn't stop.

My legs started to hurt but I kept pushing. I got to the woods but I wasn't near The Red Star pack border. "Blake! Where are you?!" Jonathan yelled. He was close. I ran further. The pain in my legs were unbearable but I can't fight a vampire. I kept running but someone grabbed my arm and threw me to the floor.

"Did you really think you can run away from me?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and kicked him in the face then in the private area. I found a stick and with all the energy I have, I stabbed him with the stick. I ran through some trees until I couldn't see a path.

I stopped for a breather but I didn't know where I was. I didn't know where to go. I was lost. I started walking along a river hoping I would find the pack or someone.

I didn't have my phone on me so I didn't know the time. I was cold, tired and my legs hurt. I fell to the ground and curled up into a ball. I tried to keep the bit of warmth I had. It got colder and the wind was blowing.

I sat up against a tree and pulled my jacket over my knees. I wish I didn't leave the pack house. It got colder and everything started to blur. I heard footsteps and started to panic. I couldn't move. I was too cold. I saw a figure in front of me then everything went dark.