Chapter 27 /Edited

"Do you remember me?" Jason asked.

"Yes." I said. I took a step back and got a better look at him to make sure it was him.

"Who am I then?" He asked.

"Your the guy who walked into my house. And it was a dare too." I said. Jason laughed and Celeste slapped him over the head.

"We will talk about that later. Blake. If you lost your memory then how do you remember me?" Celeste asked.

"I was reading some books about werewolves hoping it would jog my memory. It did but then your name popped in my head and I remembered you giving me the same books. Im sorry but I dont remember anyone else." I said.

Leah walked up to me and gave me a hug. Jane and Gabby joined too. "Ok. Now that you told me your names, I atleast know I can come to you for help if I need any." I said. They walked me to the front door and we spoke for a bit before we said our goddbyes. They walked back in but Celeste stayed with me.

"I want to ask you something." She said. I listened to her and waited for her to speak. "If you remember the fight, just know I did forgive you." She said. I nodded a yes and she gave me another hug.

I walked back to my home and decided to take my time. When I got back I felt so tired. I went up to my room and took a shower. I had enough excitement for one day. I put on my pajamas and went to bed.

***

Eric's pov

After my little talk with Blake yesterday, I tried to come up with ways to bring her memory back. But first I had to show her the ballroom. I got dressed and walked towards Blake's room. I gave her a separate room so she could be comfortable.

I knocked on the door and she opened it. Blake was wearing a black shorts with a white top and a jacket tied around her waist.

"So. The ballroom." Blake said with a smile on her face.

"Yes. Its this way." I said. I lead her to the ballroom and she looked stunned when she walked in.

"This room is so beautiful." Blake said. She walked around and spun in a circle. I laughed at her playfulness.

"You love this room." I said. She smiled and looked around. I was hoping she would remember the ball. My birthday. I looked at our seats at the front of the room and smiled. I heard doors open and saw the ballrooms back doors were open.

I walked towards them and saw Blake standing on the spot. She slowly walked into the garden and to a bench. She sat down and looked sad.

She rubbed her head and started crying. I sat next to her. "Blake." I said.

"I remember what happened here. Celeste and I fought about you being my mate. I ran away and Jonathan." She said.

"Don't worry. You and Celeste made up again." I said she layed her head against my arm.

"What happened to me?" Blake asked. I didnt know what to tell her cause I dont know what happened at the cliff.

"I wish I could tell you but I dont want you to panic." I said. Blake got up and walked in the garden.

"I need some time to myself." She said and walked off.

I was about to follow her when I got a message. I checked and I got the shock of a life time.

Jonathan: If you dont keep up part of the deal, Blake will be ours.

I growled and went into the woods. I shifted and looked for campers. I know Blake told me not to do this but she doesnt remember everything and I dont want her to be in danger. I found a few campers and killed them. I brought them back to the house and hid them in the cells like I used too.

I walked out of the cell and went to my room. I put on some clothes and Penny rushed into my room. "Where is Blake? I cant find her." She said.

"She wanted to be alone for a bit." I said and I felt a sting on my face. She slapped me. "Why did you do that!" I growled out

"Blake isn't anywhere in the territory!" She growled back. I got scared and mad. Why did she leave?

"Send out the tracker wolves. Let them take two warriors with them." I said. Penny looked a bit confused.

"We just need to look for her." She said.

"Jonathan threatened me again. If he sees Blake before he gets here. I dont know what I'll do." I said. Penny ran out and I heard growls. I went outside and everyone shifted and spread out.

I shifted and ran towards the North Star pack. I will need their help. Even if I didnt want their help. I got to the pack and leah and Celeste walked out.

"Alpha Eric. What do we owe the pleasure?" Celeste asked. I shifted back.

"We cant find Blake. She might be in danger." I said. Leah ran inside and Celeste seemed mad. A few trackers and some warriors walked out and towards me in their wolf form.

"They need her scent to find her." Jason said. I held out Blake's jacket and they took a wiff. They sniffed around and ran in opposite directions.

"They will report back to Jason. We will let whoever is at you pack now if we found Blake." Celeste said.

They shifted and ran off. I shifted and ran towards the vampire castle. No one but me would dare go near that place. I was halfway there when I caught Blake's scent. I growled and ran as fast as I could.

As I got closer her scent got stronger. I stopped at the edge of the vampire territory and Blake's scent lead somewhere else. I followed it deeper in the forest.

I looked out to an open field and saw Blake surrounded by vampires. Blake was in her wolf form and looked ready to fight.

Before the vampires could do anything I attack them. They all seemed shocked at my sudden appearance but they attacked me. I fought them and whoever got near Blake, I would go straight for their neck.

I attacked the vampire before he could get to her. I walked to her and she walked to me. I felt a pain in my leg and it was bleeding. Blake looked at it and licked my wound.

We were walking into the woods when everyone ran out. Celeste and Penny shifted back and so did I. "Is she ok?" Celeste asked.

"Yeah. I think she is just a bit shaken up." I said. Penny walked towards me and looked at my arm.

"Vampires." She said.

"Ok. Everyone from North Star, go back and make sure you keep watch." Celeste ordered and they ran back to their territory.

"Lets get Blake home." Penny said. We shifted and ran back to our pack. When we got back to The Red Star territory, Nate threw blanket over Blake and she shifted back. They did the same for me.

We went inside the house and we put on some clothes. The sun began to set and I took Blake to my room to talk to her. "Blake. Why did you go to the vampire territory?" I asked her.

"I heard Jonathan when you were on the phone. I didnt want you to start killing again. I thought I could stop him but clearly I was in over my head." She said and sat on my bed. I was about to say something when I realized what she said.

"You said you didn't want me to start killing again." I said. She looked shocked.

"I remembered that night." She said.

"Thats great. Your memory is coming back." I said. She got excited and then she walked to me and kissed me.