Chapter 34 / Edited

Eric's pov 

I was shocked. I picked up Blake and spun her around. "This is the best news ever. Im going to be a dad." I said excitedly. She laughed and looked behind me. I turned to see my mom and dad standing in the doorway.

"How much did you guys here?" Blake asked. My mom squeeled and ran to Blake pushing me out the way. "Eric proposed. How did he do it? When did he do it? Was it romantic? When did you find out you were pregnant?" My mom asked Blake.

My dad walked up to her and calmed her down. "Slowly my love. Let them answer." My dad said.

"Well. I proposed last night and we found out this morning that Blake's pregnant." I said. Blake placed her hand on her stomach and smiled.

My mom gave her a hug and my dad congratulated us. "So when is the wedding?" My mom asked. Blake thought about it then Blake's phone rang.

She answered it and walked out of the room. My parents looked at me for an answer. "Maybe next month." I said. Blake walked in with a smile on her face and grabbed my hand.

"Take me home now!" She said. We all looked confused and Blake ran out of the house. I followed her and grabbed my car keys. I got to my car and Blake was waiting.

"Why the rush?" I asked. I opened the car and she practically jumped in.

"My cousins from California is here." She said. I started the car and drove off.

When we got to Blake's house she jumped out of the car and ran inside. I followed behind and heard loud squeels. "Its so good to see you guys." Blake said.

At looked at her cousins and they all seemed to be witches. They looked at me and the smiles dropped. "Blake. Who is that?" Her cousin asked. I walked in and closed the front door.

"Eric this is my cousins. Jessica and Lloyd. Guys this is Eric. My fiancé." Blake said and Mrs Parker ran into the room.

"Did I hear that right?" Mrs Parker asked. Blake showed them the ring and Mrs Parker and her cousins gasped.

"But Blake. He..." Jessica said.

"He is a hybrid wolf and mom's side of the family is witches. I know." Blake said. Her cousins looked shocked then look towards Mrs Parker.

"How much did we miss?" Lloyd asked Mrs Daniels. Blake, her mom and cousins went in a different room to talk while I stepped outside cause Gabe called.

"Why are you calling Gabriel?" I asked.

"Bad news and worst news. Which do you want to know first?"  Gabriel asked. I sighed and Gabriel fake laughed.

"I'll just tell you. Queen Rosaline is here and she is demanding to see Blake. The worst news is that last night, Jonathan and a couple of othe vampires attacked the North Star pack. The pack is all here waiting to talk to you. With the all of North Star and the queen here. Penny cant handle all of them. Being a beta isnt helping either."  He said. I growled and heard Gabriel's small whimper.

"Tell them I will be there shortly." I said and hung up. I didn't want Blake to leave. She hasn't seen her cousins in years. I got into the car and drove off.

I was halfway to the pack when a car honked behind me. I stopped and looked in my mirror. Blake climbed out the car and she didnt look happy. She hopped in the passenger side and glared at me.

"Why did you leave without saying anything?" She asked.

"I have to deal with something. I have to go back to the pack and I don't want to put you in danger." I said and Blake's facial expression changed. She took out her phone and messaged someone. The car behind us honked and Blake turned her attention to me.

"Its my pack too. My mom and cousins will follow behind us." She said. I shook my head and was about to speak. Blake took my hand. "Im not scared. Im strong. We are both strong. Let me help you." She said.

I kissed the back of her hand and we smiled. "Ok my love. I will explain on the way." I said. I drove off and told her everything I knew.

The closer we got to the pack the more mad Blake got. When we reached the house, The North Star pack and the queen were there and they were arguing with Penny.

Blake got out of the car and the ground started to shake dangerously. Everyone screamed and tried to keep their balance but they all ended up falling on their butts.

The ground stopped shaking and I got out of the car and everyone turned their attention to us. "Can someone explain to me why your fighting and with the queen at that?" I growled.

As much as I dont like the queen she was still stronger than me. "The vampires burned our house and the rogues took our territory. Its all your fault!" Jason yelled.

The queen walked to Blake but her cousins stood in the way. "Stay away from her." Jessica said.

"Look. You even bring witches to your territory." Jason said. I snapped and hit him across the faces. "Dont talk about Blake's family like that!" I growled.

"Your a monster!" Jason yelled and someone slapped him. I looked to see Blake.

"You have some nerve to talk to him like that." She growled and Jason looked a bit scared.

"Rosaline. What happens if I do take your place?" Blake turned to the queen.

"No one can hurt you or Eric." The queen said.

"What is the queen talking about? Celeste asked.

"Long story." Blake said.

"It doesn't matter. This mutt made the vampires angry and they attacked us. We dont have a home anymore because of him!" Jason yelled.

"Shut up Jason!" Blake yelled. The ground slowly started to shake then it stopped.