Chapter 9/Edited

Its been three days since I saw Eric. He said he had to go to vampire territory for a while on Tuesday and that was the last day I saw him. I missed him and I have been trying to keep him off my mind.

He told me not to worry but its hard not to. I have been at the gym half of the day and the other half I would go to the pack when Gabriel and Nate were on patrol. Since they were the only ones who knew I was their luna.

I kept myself distracted as much as I could but nothing was working. After I kisssd him, I felt this strong pull to him and I didn't want to leave his side. I read in the book that the mate bond brings mates closer. It makes them feel each others feelings.

I don't know if he felt how worried and anxious I was. I needed to see him but he wasn't home. I was currently at home making different desserts for the last eight hours. Now we had no eggs, milk and flour.

The fridge was full of tarts, meringue and there were different cakes, cupcakes, flap jacks and pancakes. There is a difference between pancakes and flap jacks. Just saying.

My mom had a lot of paperwork to do so she had to stay late. She would be so exhausted and I got worried that she might over work herself. That is why I had the perfect plan to distract me and give my mom some time off.

I asked my mom yesterday to asked for three days off and now I was just waiting for an answer. Day turned into night and I was still waiting for my mom to come home.

***

It was 9pm and I was still waiting but I was watching Lucifer. I was eating one of my cupcakes and had some tea to calm my nerves about Eric.

***

It is midnight and my mom still hasnt come home. I was about to go to her work place when she walked in by the door. She dropped her bag on the floor and I went to give her a hug.

"Mom, why are you home so late?" I asked.

"My boss at first didn't like the idea of me taking a few days off but since I always finish everything, he agreed." She said. I smiled and let her go to her room.

I heard her bedroom door shut and I went up to my room. I pulled out my laptop and searched for a relaxing place to go to. The name 'Daylights rest' popped up and it had all this things a spa would have. I booked for my mom and I then went to bed.

***

The next day, I woke up and let my mom sleep in. Our appointment was only at 10am so we had time. I also thought it would be a great time to bring up Eric. I haven't told her anything yet but I think I should.

Soon my mom woke up and I gave her a plate of pancakes and a cup of coffee. "So mom. I made a spa appointment at a place called Daylights rest. It at ten so once your done we can leave." I said. She smiled and drank her coffee.

"Thats so sweet of you Blake. You didn't have to do that." She said. She looked at me closely and I found that...weird. "Where did you get that necklace?" She asked. I opened my mouth but nothing came out.

"Thats a story for later. After the spa treatment." I said. I ran up the stairs to put something else on. I put on a blue tracksuit with my white nikes. I looked at the time and it was 9:30. Time moves fast when you have plans.

I went downstairs and my mom grabbed her purse. We went outside and got into the car. My mom drove us to the spa and we had ten minutes left. Man this place is far from our house.

We got out and went inside. I walked up to the receptionist and she looked at me. "How can I help you?" She asked with a smile.

"Hi. I made a booking yesterday. It should be under the name Carmine Parker." I said. She looked through a book then back at us.