Chapter 22 /Edited

Blake's pov

I was warm and comfortable. I slowly opened my eyes and the sunlight was shining in through the window. I place my hands on something hard. It was Eric's chest. I looked at his face to see he was still sleeping. I wanted to get up but he was holding tight.

"Eric." I said. He didn't move. I tried to move my legs but I couldn't. Eric was making sure I couldn't leave but I really needed the bathroom. "Eric." I called out again. He moved but he didn't wake up and he still had a hold of me. His lips was on my head.

Almost like kissing me on my forehead. It was cute. I moved up and kissed him. His hands made there way to cup my face and he kissed me back. He shifted himself so he was on top of me. He deepened the kiss and I was enjoying it. But I still needed the bathroom.

I broke the kiss and Eric looked at me with sad puppy eyes. "Why'd you stop?" He asked.

"I need the bathroom." I said. I slipped out from under him and stood up. I made my way to the bathroom and locked the door. I did my business then went back to the room.

Eric was back to sleeping. Sleepy head. I got back into bed and layed next to him. He pulled me on top of him and started kissing me again. This kiss was different. It was more passionate and dominant. Like he was claiming me with his mouth.

He moved his hands under my shirt then shifted us so he was on top. He took off my shirt I was wearing, exposing my breast. His lips never left mine as he explored my body with his hands. He teased my left nipple making me jump with excitement.

I felt is member on my thigh begging to come out. Eric moved his hand down to take off my shorts when someone knocked on the door. Eric and I let out a growl. Did I just growl? I stopped the make out and Eric let out another loud growl.

He got up and made his way to the door. He didn't open it but just stood by the door. "Who is it?" He angrily asked.

"Its Vanessa. I want to check on Blake." Vanessa said. I could hear that? Wait what happened yesterday? I dont remember anything.

I put on my shirt and Eric let Vanessa in. I sat up on the bed and let Vanessa do her check up. "So, how do you feel?" She asked.

"Im fine." I replied.

"So your not scared that your a wolf now?" She asked. Wait. What?!

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused to what she means. She looked at me and Eric looked worried.

"You don't remember?" Eric asked.

"Remember what?" I asked. I was so lost to what they meant.

"Last night you turned into a wolf." Eric said as he sat next to me.

"How is that possible?" I asked.

"Edward bit you and you turned into a wolf." Vanessa said. I was shocked. I didn't know what to say.

I stayed silent. When Vanessa left for Eric and I to talk I went to the bathroom again and took a shower. "Blake." Eric called out. I said nothing. Once I was done with my shower I dried myself off then went to our closet. I took clothing and underwear out and got dressed.

Eric tried to talk to me but I ignored him. "Blake can we just talk?" He asked.

"Talk about what, the fact that Im now a wolf or the fact that I don't remember any of it and I didn't ask to be turned into one?" I asked and walked out of the room.

I rushed down the stairs and Eric stopped me halfway down the stairs. "Look. There is no way to turn you back. Im sorry that you got turned without having a choice but you cant be mad at me." He said. The thing is, I wasnt mad at him.