Chapter 12 /Edited

Meeting Eric's parents was fun but now I just had to meet the pack. Eric was picking me up the same time as yesterday and I wasn't worried with what I was going to wear this time.

I put on my black pair of ripped jeans and my Hogwarts sweater. I took my black jacket out of my closet just in case. I went downstairs and there was a knock on the door.

I went to open it thinking it was Eric. Boy was I wrong. I opened the door to see two tall men. They had red eyes and their skin was pale. They had smirks on their faces and I slowly backed away from the door.

They came in and walked closer to me. "What's wrong Blake. Wolf got your tongue?" He said. What did these vampires want.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I stopped when I hit the wall.

The guy with the short hair held my face up so I would look at him. "We just wanted to see the hybrids mate." He said. He was so close to my face. I froze on the spot. I wanted to scream but I couldn't.

"You are a pretty little thing aren't you. I see why Eric is so overprotective of you. I wonder what would happen if you got hurt." He grabbed my arm and held me in a tight grip.

"Stop! Stop that hurts!" I screamed. His nails digged into my skin and it started to bleed. The tears rolled down my cheeks. Suddenly the was a loud growl. We both looked to see Eric and he looked mad.

"Let her go!" He demanded. The vampire held me close and dug deeper into my arm. I screamed in pain and the blood kept coming.

"Stay back Eric." The vampire said. Eric stood still. His claws went deeper and I screamed.

"Stop hurting her! What the hell do you want Jonathan?" Eric asked. He knew this vampire?

"I was just upset you didn't tell me about your human mate." Jonathan said. My legs gave in due to the pain and I fell to the ground.

"Oh look. She is weak." Jonathan said. He finally let go of my arm and ran out with the other vampire. Eric ran to me and held me in his arms as I cried. The pain in my arm was unimaginable.

"Its ok. Lets get you to the pack house." He said. He picked me up bridal style and place me in the passenger seat of his car. He quickly got in and drove to the pack house. One of the books that Celeste and Leah gave me said something about vampires and them using their nails but I couldn't think.

I become numb. "What's happening?" I asked Eric.

"Vampire nails has this kind of poison in it. It can either turn you or kill you. If it would turn you, you would've passed out by now." He explained.

If I was suppose to pass out a while ago, does that mean Im dying. My vision become blurry and I wanted to sleep. "Blake. You need to stay awake." Eric said. I felt the car go faster.

My eye lids got heavy. I couldn't stay awake. "Blake. Think of your mom. She can't loose you." Eric said. He was right. I tried my best to stay awake as long as possible.

The car came to a stop and Eric took me out of the car. He rushed inside and to the pack doctor. "What happened?" I heard Mrs Daniels ask.

"Jonathan dug his nails in her arm." Eric said. I felt a pain in my head then I screamed. "Blake." Eric said my name.

"M-my arm. B-burning." I managed to say.

"I need you to step outside." The pack doctor and. They left the room and the doctor injected me with something. "This will stop the poison. Try to stay awake luna." She said. Did she just call me luna.

I screamed again due to the burning and a pain that hit my entire body. Then I passed out.

Eric's pov