Chapter 26 /Edited

Blake's pov

Its been two days since I woke up in this strange house. My mom explained evrything to me and I was scared. Its was all new to me.

Penny and the others tried to talk to me but I stayed quiet. My mom refused to take me home cause she wanted my memory to come back.

Despite the fact I was angry at her, she is trying to help. I saw Eric walk into the forest and I followed him. I know it has something to do with this mate thing but he seemed to be avoiding me as much as I am avoiding everyone.

I kept a safe distance from Eric as I followed him. He stopped at a waterfall and took off his clothes. I covered my eyes and heard bones crack. I opened my eyes to see a black wolf standing in front of me.

I wanted to scream but he looked so beautiful. I walked out of the bushes and Eric turned away. He was about to run off.

"Wait!" I yelled but he ran off. I wanted to follow him but I was too slow. I wanted to follow him. I wanted to know why he is avoiding me. I ran and ran but still wasn't fast enough.

The next thing I knew, I jumped off a rock and I landed on all fours. I didnt take a second to look at myself. I ran after Eric. I was fast.

I soon caught up to Eric and jumped him. He layed on his back while I was on top of him. He looked at me in shock. I tried to catch my breath. Eric licked my fur and I did the same to him.

I got off of him and he stood up. He gestured for me to follow him and he ran off. Again. I followed him and I was right behind him.

He ran towards a beach and sat on the sand. I sat next to him, trying to catch my breath. Eric through a blanket over me and I looked into his eyes.

He shifted back and he wrapped himself in a blanket. Where did he get these blankets. "Shift back. Think bout you human form." Eric said.

I did as he said and when I opened my eyes again, I was back to norml and naked. I covered myself with the blanket and Eric smiled.

"Why have you been avoiding me?" I asked he sighed and looked towards the ocean.

"I thought I would give you space. Let you process everything again." He said. He avoided looking at me.

"Eric look at me." I said. He shook a no.

"Your scent is pulling me towards you. Its hard trying to stay away from you." He said. I walked closer to him and hugged him. He hugged me back and took deep breath. He was smelling my hair.

"I have notice the changes and I smell it to. Coming from you of course and I purposefully walk past you just to get the smell. I want to remember but I cant." I said. A stray tear rolled down my cheek.

Eric lifted my head so I would look at him. "Let me help you jog your memory. Maybe if I take you to the ballroom you'll remember something." Eric said.

"You have a ballroom?" I asked excitedly. Eric smiled.

"Yes. Ill show you tomorrow. Right now, let get into some clothes." Eric said.

His blanket wasnt covering everything and I looked him up and down. "Like what you see?" Eric asked and I blushed.

"Lets go back." I said and rushed into the forest. Eric laughed and followed behind me. When we got back to the house we put on clothes and we went to the kitchen.

I thought about it and I never went into the kitchen after I lost my memory. I walked in and looked around. It looked familiar to me but it didnt jog my memory.

"Blake." I looked to see Penny. She walked towards me and I gave her a hug. She hugged me back tightly.

"I still dont remember but the way you try to talk to me shows that we must have been good friends." I said. She frowned but quickly smiled.

"Its ok. You are talking to us and thats all I need. Do you want something to eat?" She asked. I nodded a yes and we walked to the others.

They all smiled at me and I smiled back. Eric walked in and sat next to me at the kitchen island. Penny gave us a plate full of chicken, potatoes, steak, rice and some sweet corn.

We ate our food in silence. I avoided looking at anyone but I could feel them staring at me. "Blake. Is anything jogging your memory?" Nate asked.

"No. I wish it did though." I said. We finished our meal and cleaned our plates. We walked out of the kitchen and I looked towards the doors that lead to the basement.

Everyone went up stairs and Eric got my attention. "Are you coming?" He asked.

"Yeah." I said and followed him up the stairs. He lead me to the library and picked out the werewolf books. I spent the rest of the day reading all four books.

***

I spent five hours in the library and started reading the last book. Reading about wolves brought back some memories. I remember reading these exact books and the person who gave me the books.

Celeste. I got up and left the library. I went out of the house and went to Celeste house. I dont really remeber where she lived but I walked around and finally found another house.

I knocked on the door and a girl opened the door. "Blake. What are you doing here?" She asked me.

"Hi. Im sorry but I dont remember you. Can you get everyone who knows me so I can explain." I said. She let me in and fetched everyone who knew me.

Everyone here didn't look familiar. When Celeste walked in with a guy my memory of the second day here came back. "Blake. Whats going on? Leah said you didnt remember her." Celeste said.

"Yeah. I lost my memory and I dont know how. Im trying to get it back but nothing is working." I said. They looked at me shocked and Jason walked towards me.

"Do you remember me?" He asked.

"Yes."