Chapter 11 /Edited

Blake's pov

After Eric texted me yesterday that I should come over. I was ecstatic. I also kept wondering who I was meeting. I didn't know what to wear and it was seven thirty. I was panicking. I don't know why I was worried about what I was going to wear. I never do. Maybe it because I keep thinking he wants to introduce me to the pack.

I heard a car pull up and look out the window to see Eric. He knocked on the door and I think my mom opened for him. I heard them talking but I couldnt hear what they were saying. I heard footsteps coming towards my room then a knock on my door.

I was still in my pjs and I opened the door. Eric smiled at me and I looked behind him to see my mom give me a thumbs up and ran back downstairs. "Hi Eric." I said.

"Why are you still in your pj's?" He asked. I smiled and pulled him into my room, closing the door behind him. He looked at my bed then back at me.

"I don't know what to wear." I said. He looked at me weirdly then laughed.

"You don't know what to wear." He continued to laugh. I hated being laughed at.

"Yes. Especially since you said I was going to meet someone. I kept thinking its the pack or your parents so I panicked." I said. He fell silent and looked out my window. "I am meeting the pack. Am I?" I asked.

"And my parents." He said. I threw myself on my bed and screamed into my pillow.

"What am I supposed to wear?" I asked him. He looked at the clothes on my bed then walked into my closet.

I followed him as he looked around. He took a pair of jeans and my favourite blue shirt with my blue jacket. "There. Wear that." He said and handed me my clothing.

He stood ther like he expected me to change in front of him. "Out." I said and he walked out. I closed my closet door and put on my outfit and my black nikes.

I opened the closet and walked out and Eric walked to me. "See. It wasnt that hard to pick out clothing." He said. I rolled my eyes and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips. "Lets go." He said.

We went downstairs and and said bye to my mom. We got into his BMW and he drove off. "So...how is this going to work?" I asked.

"We are first going to meet my parents." He said.

I looked out the window as the trees zoomed pass us. "Do you think they'll like me?" I asked. He started to chuckle.

"Yesterday my mom slapped me on the head because I didnt tell her about you." He said.

I couldn't help but laugh. His mom soumds like a nice lady. "Well then. Im sure she will like me then." I said. We pulled up at the pack house and I was too nervous to get out. Eric took my hand and I looked at me.

"Don't be nervous. They can sense it." He said.

"How does that help?" I asked. I started to freak out.

"Take a deep breath and calm down." Eric said. I took a deep breath and relaxed.

"Ok." I said and got out of the car.

Eric walked next to me and held my hand. We went inside the house and into their living room. There stood a woman with light brown hair and emerald green eyes.

She smiled at me and looked at Eric then back at me. "Mom. This is Blake. Blake this is my mom. Julie Daniels." He introduced us to each other.

"Its nice to meet you Mrs Daniels." I said.

"Its a pleasure meeting you too Blake. I just wish it could've been sooner." She said and glared at Eric like he murdered someone. I smiled and Eric avoided looking at his mom.