Chapter 10 /Edited

Here is Eric's pov. I'll see if I will do another one. I'm not very good at doing other characters povs but Im trying. Hope you enjoy it 😘

_________________________________________

Eric's pov

When Nate drove off, I felt sad. I wasn't sad but Blake was. I could feel how heartbroken she was. She wanted to come too but not now. I can't let her be there while the vampires keep coming out of nowhere. I dont want her to be in danger.

We got to the pack house and Nate helped me get to my room. "What happened while I was gone?" I asked Nate. I sat on my bed and pain shot up my back.

"Jonathan is still here. He said he wanted to talk to you." Nate said.

"Where is he?" Even though I was in pain and did not want that vampire prince in my territory.

"His in your office." Nate said.

I ignored the pain and rushed to my office. I opened the doors and saw him sitting in my chair. "What are you doing here you blood sucker?" I asked.

"Thats harsh. Considering your a vampire too. Im here for my part of the deal." He said.

He has a stupid smirk on his face and I just wanted to punch it off his face. "There is two humans in the dungeons. Take them and leave." I said. He smiled and got up. He walked to the door but stopped right next to me.

"You better keep it up or else your mate will be my meal instead of the North Star pack." He whispered. I was shocked. How did he know about Blake? I growled as he walked away.

"Watch him." I told Nate and headed back to my room. I needed to protect Blake. The only thing that came to mind was to keep her here. But them she would have to meet the pack.

I had to think of something. Maybe I should just tell the pack. I'll do it tomorrow. Right now, I needed some rest.

***

The next day, I felt a lot better. I took the bandage off and the wound was almost closed completely. I got up and took a warm shower. After my shower, I put on a jeans and a black top. I left my wet hair and went to the kitchen to get something to eat.

I got to the kitchen and saw my mom cooking. She turned to me and had a worried look on her face. "Eric. Your supposed to be resting." She said.

"I'm fine mom. Whats there to eat?" I asked giving her a warm smile to prove Im ok.

"If you say so. There is eggs, bacon and sausage with some toast." She placed the plate of food in front of me and I dug in. After breakfast I wanted to gather everyone and tell them about Blake.

Maybe I should tell my mom first since she is here. I pushed my plate and cleared my throat getting her attention. "Mom. I want to tell you something important." I started off.

"If its about the human girl that was here the other day, Im sure it is important." She said. Right. The pack saw her but didn't know who she was yet.

"Yes it is about her. Her name is Blake and she is...she is my mate." I said.

My mom looked at me with a deadly look. Im sure she was mad I kept this from her. "How long did you know that she was your mate?" She asked me calmly which freaked me out.

The only person who scares me is my mom. "Since April." I said with a smile. She nodded her head then hit me on the head. "Ouch. Why?" I asked.

"Your mate has been here for five month's and you only tell me now!" She yelled. I rubbed my head and she calmed herself down. "When do I get to meet her?" My mom asked.