Chapter 16 /Edited

The weekend came pretty quick. Eric asked me to sleepover for his birthday tomorrow. Of course I said yes and my mom doesn't mind. She is happy Im not home. I was busy packing my bag and trying to pick which dress to take with to wear.

Eric said his party was going to be like a ball and I should dress up. I couldn't decide between the dresses that Celeste said I had to buy. I took the maroon dress and packed it in my bag. I went downstairs and saw Eric talking to my mom.

"Are you ready to go?" Eric asked me. I nodded a yes and he said bye to my mom. He went to his car while I said bye.

"Don't forget this." My mom said and slipped a condom for men into my pocket.

"Mom. I dont need this." I said but she shoved it into my bag. "Mom!" I yelled. She smiled and pushed me out the door.

"Have fun sweetheart!" She said as I walked to the car. I got in and put my cap of my hood over my head.

"Whats wrong? Your mom gave you a condom?" Eric asked. I think he meant it as a joke.

"Yes." I said and he laughed. He drove the car and we were off. The car ride was silent. Why must my mom be so embarrassing?

"I like your mom. She's funny." Eric said.

"Of course you would. You guys practically are the same. You like to embarrass me." I said.

"Thats true." He agreed with a smirk on his face. I pouted and he glanced at me.

"Your cute when you pout." Eric said and I blushed. Can the earth swallow me now. We got to the pack house and Eric refused to let me carry my own bags. We went up to his room and he dropped my bags on the floor.

"Ok so tomorrow the ball only starts at seven. That will give you plenty of time to spend with me. I don't plan on working." Eric said. Someone knocked on the door and Penelope ran in.

"Sorry to interrupt but Im stealing Blake from you." Penelope grabbed my hand and pulled me into her room. She started to laugh when we heard Eric yell Penelope's name.

"You are trouble Penelope." I said.

"Call me Penny and yes I am trouble. I need to go shopping for a dress." She said. Oh no.

"Sure. We can leave now then tomorrow we can relax and not rush for anything." I said. She smiled and we went outside.

This is going to be a long friday. We got Nate to drive us to the mall and we went shopping. Why did I agree to this again? Penny pulled me into a dress shop and we looked for dresses. Not for me.

"How about this one?" She asked. I looked to see she was holding a brown knee long dress.

"No." I said. I looked at all the dresses and pulled out a dark green.

"How about this Penny?" I asked her. She took the dress and went to the dressing room to try it on.

She walked out and looked beautiful. "That is perfect." I said. She agreed with me and we bought te dress. We went for lunch at the Star café. We got to know each other and found out she attended the same school as me. I honestly thought she was home schooled. After we finished eating we called Nate to pick us up.

***

We got to the pack house and I was walking around the back yard. I saw some wolves training. It was Lexi, Gabriel and Hannah. They saw me and Lexi ran to me. "Hi Luna. How you doing?" She asked.

"Im fine. Just bored." I said.

"Maybe you can train with us." Gabriel suggested.

"A human against a wolf. I will instantly lose." I said and they smiled.