Chapter 23 /Edited

Eric picked me up and took me to the bed. He placed me on the bed and took off my dress. He kissed me with a force. Like I was about to disappear. I took off his shirt and he continued kissing me. His hands went down and he took off my underwear. I was fully naked. I unbuckled his pants and he slipped it off.

His boxers were still on but I wanted it off. He made circles on my pussy and I moaned. I wanted to close my legs but he made sure I couldn't. I jumped when he put his finger in me. I left his lips and moaned. He smirked and went down to my pussy. He blew cold air and I shivered.

Before he could do anything else there was a knock on the door. "Alpha. Your father is calling you to talk about something."  Eric growled. I got up and quickly put on Eric's shirt. I walked to the door and opened it. Bonnie smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Hello Bonnie. Can you please tell Mr Daniels that his son isnt available at the moment. In fact whoever is looking for him, tell them his busy with something. Cause if I hear another knock on this door Im going to make someone's life a living hell." I said with a smile.

Bonnie looked scared. She nodded her head and walked away. I closed the door and locked it. "You are a badass." Eric said. I walked back to the bed and Eric was on top of me. He took off the shirt I was wearing and he took off his boxers.

I smiled and he kissed me. I felt his tip at my entrance and I moaned. He took that to slip his tongue in my mouth. His kiss was passionate and it sent sparks flying everywhere. He moved his hand down to my butt and he squeezed it.

He made trails of kisses down to my neck. He sucked on my soft spot. I moved my head back to give give him more access. The next thing I knew his tip entered me and I moaned. He started thrusting slowly.

"Please. Go faster." I begged. I could feel Eric smirk. He picked up the pace and I moaned louder.

"You ready princess?" Eric asked. I moaned a yes. His fangs came out and as he thrusted he marked me. Pain and pleasure was all I felt. Everything was turning black and I swear I saw stars.

"Your turn." Eric said. I looked for his soft spot on his neck. He continued to thrust and once I found his soft spot, I marked him. He groaned and we came at the same time.

Eric layed next me and held me close to him. "You okay Blake." He asked me.

"Yes. Just tired." I said. I closed my eyes and I fell asleep.

***

The sun light shined in through the window. I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the wall. I turned around in the bed to face Eric. He was still sleeping.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I got in the shower and let the warm water relax my muscles. I touched my neck and felt my mark that was healed. I washed myself and got out of the shower.

I wrapped the towel around my body and walked out of the bathroom. I walked into the closet and looked for something to wear. Thats when a pair of hands wrapped around me. "Good morning princess." Eric said. I smiled.

"Morning Eric."

"How are you feeling?" He asked me.

"More than perfect." I said. I took a pair of jeans and one of Eric's hoodies.

"Dont you just want to stay in bed. With me." He said.

"As much as I want to, I want to get out of the room. Besides. I want to try shifting again." I said. I got dressed and Eric went to take a shower.

I went down stairs and saw everyone eating breakfast. "Hello Blake. What are we doing today?" Lexi asked.

"I was thinking more practice. I need to get used to my wolf." I said.

"You dont really need the practise. You seemed to be fine. Almost like your born a wolf." Hannah said.

They gave me a plate of food and I started eating. Eric soon came down and hugged me from behind. "I have to go to another pack for a bit. I'll be back later." He whispered in my ear. He kissed me and left.

"Where is he going?" Penny asked.

"Another pack." I said. Penny and the girls looked at me and smiled.

"What?" I asked.

"That means your in charge now." Hannah said. I looked at her confused and Penny explained.

Apparently when the Alpha leaves, the luna is in charge unless she goes with the alpha. "How did I not know about this?" I questioned. Penny and I walked up to Eric's office and she explain everything I had to do.

I had to read documents and sign them. If some of them are about important things then I should put it aside since I dont know much. Pemny left me in the office to go train with the others.

I looked around the room and it was dark. I opened the curtains and let the light in. I sat behind the desk and started reading the paper.

***

After hours of reading, I started to get bored. Someone then knocked on the door. "Come in." I said. Sherman walked in with Ian.

"Luna. Can we have talk?" Ian asked. I gestured for them to sit and they took a seat.

They explained to me that there has been lots of rogue attacks lately. "Did anyone try and find out why they are attacking?" I asked.

"We did questioned one of the rogues and they just said we have a cursed wolf with us." Sherman said. I looked at them confused. I sat back and looked out the window.

"Double patrol.  I have a feeling that something big will happen." I said.

"Yes luna." They bowed and left. I got up and went to the library. I looked for a book about cursed wolves. I looked whole day and found nothing. I went back to Eric's office and looked in the bookshlef there.

Nothing. Thats what I found. Nothing. I sat in the chair and sighed. I felt a pair of hands on my shoulders. I looked to see Eric. I smiled and gave him a hug.

"You look good behind my desk." He said.

"How was your day?" I asked.

"I just made another pack alliance. It took a while but in the end I got it." He said.

"About yours." He asked. I sighed and sat down. "I dont like the sound of that. What's wrong?" He asked.

"Well. Rogues have been saying our pack has a cursed wolf. I looked for a book on cursed wolves but I found nothing. I doubled the patrol so the rogues dont get in." I said.

Eric smiled at me. "The cursed wolf is a myth. Also, dont worry about. I deal with it." Eric said. I went back to our room while Eric dealt with the problem.