Chapter 30 /Edited

"Im Aaron. I come on behalf of the queen of all supernatural." The guy said.

"Why are you here?" I asked. I smelled Eric's scent and knew he was here.

"Im here to take you to the Starlight Kingdom. The queen wants to see the cursed wolf herself." He said. Eric walked up to my side.

"She isn't going anywhere." Eric grwoled.

"This isn't a request." Aaron said. They started to argue.

"Enough!" I yelled getting everyone's attention. "I am not going anywhere!" The ground started shaking. "Rogues are always around trying to kill me!" The birds took flight as the ground shook. "Vampires are threatening this pack. I am a wolf and I didnt even know about it! And now a queen is demanding me to see her! I am not doing anything!" I yelled.

The ground cracked and split into two. The Red star pack on the one side and Aaron on the other. The ground stopped shaking and I looked around. Some were still standing and others were on the ground.

I looked down the gap and saw lava. I calmed myself down and the crack began to close. When it was completely gone Aaron grabbed my arm.

"This is why you need to come with me." He growled and dragged me away. Before anyone could react I punch Aaron in the face.

He let go of my arm and I walked back to Eric. "If the queen wants to see me, she can come here. I am not leaving." I growled. Aaron ran off and two wolves followed him.

Everyone went back to their duties and Eric took me inside. "Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. I just need to be alone." I said. I walked away and went to our room. I grabbed my towel and went to the bathroom. I turn the faucet and took a warm shower.

My muscle relaxed and I felt calm. After my shower, I put on a shorts and a sports bra. I walked into the closet and took Eric's hoodie. I layed on the bed and fell asleep.

***

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my door open. "Blake Im so sorry to do this but I cant tell you what happened to your father. Your too young to know. I have to take away your memory so you can live a happy life. I widh you will one day forgive me." A flash of light shined and I woke up. 

"Mom. Where is my dad?" I asked. My mom had tears in her eyes and I looked at her confused. "He got into a accident and he didnt make it. Im sorry my child" She said.  My mom gave me a big hug. She took me to her room and we slept together. She held me close to her like I was going to disappear.

***

I shot up and my chest felt tight. I opened the window and the cold midnight air hit me. I took deep breaths and tried to breath.

The door opened but I didnt look. "Blake. Are you ok? Whats wrong?" Eric asked as he rushed to my side. I still struggled to breathe.

I took a few deep breaths and finely I felt better. "I need to talk to my mom." I said. I walked towards the door but Eric stopped me.

"I think using your powers took a lot of your energy. You should rest." He said. I did feel weak. I walked back to the bed and cuddled with Eric.

***

When I woke up again, Eric was gone and I felt a lot better. I got out of bed and got dressed. I put on my black tracksuit with my nikes. I tied my hair in a messy bun and went out.

I went down stairs and everyone was busy.  Right. Today I become luna.  I walked outside and looked for my mom. I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. I went to the ballroom and it looked so beautiful. The room was decorated with green and red decorations and each seat had a name in front of it.

Since every other pack knows me as a human, tonight they are going to find out Im a wolf. I sat on one of the chairs and leaned back.

Everyone greeted me then went back to whatever they were doing. After sitting there doing nothing, I got up and went for run.

I ran outside and shifted.  I ran into the forest. I ran around the territory and got familiar with the place. After two hours of running, I went back to the house and thought I should get ready. I could talk to my mom at my coronation.

I went up to my room and took a shower. I washed my hair as well. When I finished, I wrapped a towel around me and my hair. I walked out and put lotion on my legs and arms.

I dried my hair with the towel then went to my closet. I took the dress out and put it on. I curled my red hair and put a little bit of make up on.

I put on my shoes and looked at the time. It was 2pm and the coronation started in thirty minutes. I stayed in the room not wanting to go out. I walked out onto the balcony and the people were already here and more were coming. Then another scent hit my nose.

It was unfamiliar. I looked at the guest and found the person. It was a woman with four men. The woman had blonde hair. She was wearing a long blue dress and the men were all dressed in black suits. (I was still in the room I got when I lost my memory cause all my stuff are here.)

What is this? Men in black? The woman looked up to me and I stepped back so she couldn't see me. I went inside and closed the balcony doors. Why do I have a bad feeling about this?

The door opened and Eric walked in. "There you are. I have been looking for you. Are you ready?" He asked he looked at me and smirked.

He walked closer to me and pulled me by my waist. "You look beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Thanks." I said.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Everything is wrong. Everything was fine in the beginning. But now, it just keeps getting worse. I just want it to end so I can live my life with you. I want a quiet and peaceful life." I said. Eric hugged me.

"Do you see our pups in our future?" He asked. I looked at him and smiled.

"Yes. Definitely." I said.

"Before that, you need to be known as luna. Come on." Eric said and lead me to the ballroom. A million scents hit my nose and there were some different ones too. I also smelt rain. It was sunny outside but I could smell rain.

We walked in and everyone greeted us. I looked around and saw the woman in the red dress. Her men in black were standing around her and people weren't talking to her. She kept looking at me and it weirded me out.

"Eric. Who is that?" I asked pointing to the woman. He rolled his eyes.

"The queen."