Chapter 4 / Edited

When I woke up I was in a pink room. Yeah this definitely Celeste room. I went downstairs to see them talkjng and the girls were showing Jason and his friend pictures.

"That better not be me." I said. They all turned to me and smiled.

"Sleeping beauty woke up. In my opinion the pink dress was my favourite." Derek, Gabby's boyfriend and Jason's best friend said.

I looked at the picture and my mouth almost dropped. I was wearing a bright pink dress that was so tight I could bearly breath. "I could barely breath in that." I said. "I tried on so many dresses I forgot what half of them looked like." I said

They laughed at me and saw the bags on the table. "What did you guys buy?"I asked and looked in the bags.

"Wait!" Leah said but I already pulled out the maroon dress they made me try on.

I turned to them and they avoided looking at me. "Did you seriously buy this dress?" I asked. They stayed silent until Jane spoke.

"It looks nice on you and Celeste said you had to have it." She said.

I looked at Celeste and she just smiled. Of course. "What else did you buy?" I asked but I didn't look in the bags. Gabby walked to the bags and handed me four of them.

"These are yours." She said.

They were some of the other dresses I fit on. "Come on!" I looked and them and the boys laughed. "Im not taking this." I said.

"Yes you are." Leah said. I rolled my eyes and put the bags down.

"Who wants to play a game?" Gabby asked to break the silence.

"Me!" Everyone but me said.

"Sound like a good idea." I said We sat in a circle and Celeste spoke.

"Lets play truth or dare." She said.

"Are you serious?" Liam, Jane's boyfriend asked.

"Yes. Also if you dont do a dare and dont answer truthfully we get to slap you." Celeste explained. Everyone agreed to play.

Jason started. "Ok. Gabby truth or dare?"

"I'll go with truth." Gabby said.

"Is it true that you are bisexual?" Jason asked. Everyone looked shocked.

"Sadly yes." Gabby said. Celeste gasped.

"How come you never told me?" Celeste asked. Gabby just shrugged.

"Ok...Max, truth or dare?" Gabby asked Max. Max is Leah's boyfriend.

"Dare." He said.

"Let me just try something. I dare you to kiss the prettiest girl here." She said. Leah glared at Gabby but she ignored her. Max looked nervous and looked at all of us.

It looked like he didn't know what to do. He finally got up and kissed me on the cheek. "Leah. Please dont kill me kill him." I said. Leah looked mad.

"Oh, so Im not pretty?" Leah asked angrily.

"What? I was supposed to be honest." He said. Leah just rolled her eyes. "Ok. Leah truth or dare?" Max asked.

"Dare." She answered.

"I dare you to kiss me." He said. Leah didn't move from her spot. She eventually got up and kissed him and Leah couldn't help but smile. Glad that drama is over.

"Ok. Blake truth or dare?" Leah asked me. I thought about long and hard.

"I'll go with truth." I said and she smiled.