Chapter 31 /Edited

"The queen." Eric said. I turned away from her.

"Im going to find my mom." I said and walked away. I looked around but couldn't my mom.

I spoke to to some of the guest while looking for my mom. I asked some of my pack members but they haven't seen her. Where could she have gone? Eric walked up to me and took my hand.

"Its time." He said. We went to the front of the room and got everyone's attention. I look around and my mom wasn't here.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for coming. Today I have a big announcement. I would like to thank queen Rosaline for coming. It is an honour. I never thought I would see this day." Eric said.

I looked at the doors and it was standing open. There was different smells. They smelled wild. And some were vampires. I put my one hand behind my back.

"After finding out Blake is a wolf, it was a big shock. She has been through so much but she is still standing here today. I am glad she is my pack's luna." Eric said. I smiled at the crowd and they all clapped their hands.

"Say something." Eric whispered in my ear. Before I spoke, I spotted Jonathan smirking at me. I froze. Eric tapped my hand. He looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Thank you all for coming. This really is a big thing for me and Im glad I am here. Im glad I met all of you. I really didn't expect to find out I was a wolf but I..." and the scent hit me.

Edward was here. I looked around but couldn't find him. "Blake. Are you ok?" Eric asked.

"Yeah. As I was saying, I wouldn't have been able to be here if it wasnt for Eric, the Red Star pack and some of there North star pack members. I wouldn't even be here if it werent for them." I said.

They all applauded and I pulled Eric to the side. "What happened? You froze out there." He asked.

"Edward and Jonahthan is here." I said.

"Impossible. There scent isnt here. Most of the crowd are hiding there scent." Eric said.

"Well I can smell everyone's scent. I saw them and other vampires. I think there are also rogues." I said. Eric walked towards Nate and Gabriel. He whispered something in their ear and they walked off.

Eric walked back to me and we walked into the crowd. "Pretend you know nothing." He said. I tried but it was hard.

"Hey! What are you doing here?!" Bonnie yelled. We looked to see Edward holding Penny. She seemed to be scared.

"I came to visit. Thats all." Edward said.

Eric walked towards them but Edward pulled put a blade. "One more step then I slit her throat." Edward threatened. Eric stopped in his tracks. I looked at Erics parents and Mr Daniels looked ready to attack.

Jonathan walked next to Edward and smirked. "I told you. If you dont keep up part of your deal then people die. Lets start with Penelope shall we." Jonathan said. Eric growled and Penny had tears in her eyes.

I balled my hands into fist and felt a spark. I opened my hand and saw a small thunder cloud. I walked throught the crowd till I was close enough to Jonathan.

"Stay right there Luna. Or Penny is a dead dog." Jonathan said and I stopped in my tracks.

"Let her go." I said.

"No can do princess." He said.

"Didnt I tell you before. Dont call me princess!" I growled. I opened my hands and lighting shot out towards Jonathan. It hit Edward and Penny ran towards Eric.

"Leave!" I growled. Jonathan laughed.

"Now I know why you looked familiar. Your just like you father." He said.

There door opened and my mom walked in surrounded by rogues. "I recognised your mom but you really are just lke you father." Jonathan said.

"Let her go." I said.

"Not gonna happen. Since Eric isnt doing his job. The North Star will die and so will this pack. But to find out your the cursed wolf's daughter. It made my day. You have his powers too right?" Jonathan asked.

Everyone looked at me and the queen stayed in her seat. "What do you want?" I asked.

"Thats easy. Death." Jonathan said. Rogues shifted into their wolves and surrounded us. Our pack warriors shifted and so did Eric. The queens men shifted too but stayed with her. The other Alpha's stayed with their lunas.

"Eric isnt going to your dirty work and I am going no where!" I growled. Everyone started to fight and Jonathan came after me. Celeste, Leah and Jason attacked Jonathan. "Stay away from my friend." Celeste said before she shifted. They fought and something grabbed my arm.

I looked to see Aaron. "Let me go." I said. He covered my mouth with a cloth and I struggled to get loose. I tried to scream but I couldnt. My eyes felt heavy and I fell asleep.

***

When I woke up I was somewhere else. I got up and looked around. The place smelt different. The room was big. The walls were silver colours and everything looked new.

I got up and walked out of the room. I walked down a hall and came to a two door room. I opened the door and walked in.

"Blake. Im glad you are awake." The queen said. I got mad and the ground shook. "Why am I here?" I asked. She got up from here throne and walked towards me.

"Blake what I am about to tell you is serious." She said. I looked at her confused and waited for her to talk.

"Your the next werewolf queen." She said. I looked at everyone else in the room and they all nodded a yes to say its the truth.

"What!"