Chapter 20/Edited

When I woke up again, I was alone in the bed. The sun was shining brightly. I walked out onto the balcony and there wasnt a cloud in the sky. I went back inside and the bathroom door was closed. I heard the shower was one and figured it was Eric.

I went back to bed and sat down. I grabbed my phone and it was 8 in the morning. I put my phone back on the nightstand and tied my hair into a messy bun. The door clicked and Eric walked out.

"Morning princess." He said. He had is towel covering his lower body. I blushed and looked away. "You don't have to be shy princess. This is all yours you know." He said. I looked and smiled. He walked over to me and picked me up.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and smirked. "Why do you do this to me?" I asked as I put my arms around his neck.

"Cause I like to see you smile." He said. I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Ok. Put me down now please." I said. He put me down and I was wet because of him. I walked into the closet to get some clothes. I took the clothes and went into the bathroom. I got into the shower and cleaned myself.

I can't believe I was gone for a week. I washed my hair and I felt relaxed now. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I got dressed and towel dried my hair.

I tied my hair in a messy bun and walked into the room. Eric wasn't here and I walked out of the room. I put my hands in the pockets of my jacket and walked down the stairs. I got to the bottom of the stair case and I was hugged by Nate, Gabriel, Lexi, Hannah and Penny.

"We are so glad you are back and doing better." Penny said. I smiled.

"Yeah. Its good to be back." I said.

"But Vanessa said you had a high fever. You should be resting." Gabriel said.

"I don't feel sick. I feel perfectly fine." I said.

"And I find that very strange." We turned to see Vanessa. Eric was walking behind her. "Blake take a seat real quick." She said. I walked to a chair and sat down.

Vanessa did a check up and put a thermometer in my mouth. She did some more check ups then took the thermometer. "It shows 200°. How don't you feel anything?" She asked.

"I dont know. I feel perfectly fine." I said.

Nate touched my forehead then looked a bit scared. "You are burning up. This is impossible." He said. I got up and everyone looked worried.

"I think we should take her to a hospital. To have a better look." Vanessa said.

Everyone looked at Eric and he stayed silent. His hands were in fists and he didn't even look at me. "If we need to find out whats wrong then we should go." I said. Vanessa nodded and they all left. Penny stopped next to me and whispered.

"Talk to him. He seems worried." Penny said.

Once they all left Eric still looked at the ground. I walked over to him and made him look at me. "Im ok Eric. I feel fine." I said.

"You say that but your not fine. What if something bad happens?" He questioned. I took his hand and held it tight. "Im fine Eric. You'll see." I said.

***

We were on the road, on our way to the hospital. Eric didnt come with though. He stayed in the room and refused to leave. Nate drove Vanessa and I to the hospital.

Once we got there we were helped immediately. I went into a room and Nate had to stay in the waiting room. I was alone and I didn't want to be alone. I brought my knees up to my chest and hid my face.