Chapter 29 /Edited

When I woke up I looked around the room. I was hoping that fight was a dream. I got up and got dressed. I put on a pair of jeans and a hoodie with my black nikes. I tied my red hair in a ponytail and left the room. I went down the stairs and greeted everyone I passed.

I felt some girls staring at me cause they were jealous I ended up with Eric. I went outside and sat on the grass. I took a deep breath and put my hands on the grass.

Now that I knew I had powers, the world felt a bit different to me. I could feel every movement when I touched the ground. I could smell everything the wind carried and I felt connected to different volcanos. That felt weird.

I closed my eyes and felt the sun shine on my skin. "Blake. Can I sit with you?" Eric asked.

"Sure. You dont need me to decide whether or not you need to sit." I said. I kept my eyes closed. I didnt want to look at him.

"Im sorry about what I said yesterday. I was mad and I let my anger get the best of me." He said. I opened my eyes and looked at him. He looked at the ground and he looked sad. "I understand if you dont want to talk to me anymore too." He said.

I gave him a small kiss on the cheek and he looked at me. "Next time those vampires threaten you, let me help. When I get my powers under control, Ill let them fall through the ground." I said and we laughed.

"So you forgive me?" He asked. I thought about it and took advantage of this opportunity.

"I'll forgive you on one condition." I said.

"That is?"

"You tell the North Star pack and try to make an alliance." I said. He groaned and looked at me.

"Do I have to?" He asked. I nodded a yes. "Fine." He said. I smiled and gave him another kiss. Eric stood up and held his hand out to me. I took it and he lifted me up.

We walked back into the house and went to the gaming room. Penny, Hannah, Lexi, Nate, Gabriel, Bonnie and Harry was there playing a few games.

"Hey Blake. Wanna play air-hockey?" Lexi asked.

"Sure." I said and walked over to the table. I played with Lexi while Eric played with the guys. I was relaxed and I felt safe. I just hope my powers dont go out of control.

***

Another two days passed and it was quiet. As much as I enjoyed it, I didnt like it. Tomorrow I will be the pack's official Luna. Penny, Lexi and Hannah dragged me to the car an now we were in the mall looking for a new dress.

We walked into a clothing shop and made me try on milions of dresses. I didnt like this at all. After all the dresses were rejected the girls gave up with me.

"Just pick a dress." Lexi said. I looked around and shook a no.

"Im not a dress person." I said. I looked around and saw the same shop Celeste took me to before. I looked at the name.

Moonlight boutique. I walked in and the manger instantly recognized me. "Omg. If it isnt the girl that look fabulous in all these dresses. What shall she wear next?" The guy asked. I read his name tag and his name was Jordan.

"Well Jordan. Im looking for a dress that matches me. Something outgoing but doesn't take all the attention. Shows a bit of skin and I need to move in it." I said. The girls walked in and Jordan rushed to look for some dresses.

"There you are. You want to shop here?" Hannah said.

"Yeah. Their dresses is somewhat cool. I like them." I said. Jordan came back with a few dresses and some shoes to go with it.

"To the changing room." He said. I walked into the changing room with the dresses and tried them on. They were all designed the same but each was a different colour

The dresses were knee long, showed my chest and my back was open. I tried on the pink one and walked out. They all complemented me when I tried one each dress.

Then the green, the red, the purple, the black, the orange, the white and the multi coulour dress. They all looked nice but I didnt really like the colours.

There was one last dress I had to try on. It was the only different dress from the rest. "Do you need help with that last dress?" Penny asked.

"No thanks." I said. I put on the dress and walked out. Their faces dropped in awe. The dress stopped mid thigh. Thin straps. A dark hazel colour and the back was completely open. No straps or a lace like cover. It was exposed.

The shoes were pumps. It was the same colour as the dress. "That dress looks perfect." Jordan said.

We finished up and bought the dress. When I looked at the time it was almost 5pm. We left the mall and went home. I was dozing off in the car when Lexi hit the brakes. "What the hell?" I questioned. I looked out the front window and saw a the same guy standing in the road.

He walked to my side and opened the door. He took a step back and I looked at there others. "Stay here." Hannah said. She reached over and closed the door.

The guy got mad and Lexi sped off. I looked to the back and the guy was behind us. "He is right behind us. Lexi, step on it." Penny said. Lexi sped up and drove back to the house.

When we got back to the house, the girls told me to stay in the car. Hannah ran into the house while Penny and Lexi stood by the car. The guys smell hit my nose and I just wanted to know what he wanted.

"Get out of my territory!" Penny yelled. I heard bones crack and looked to see that Lexi shifted into her wolf.

"Give me Blake then I'll leave." The guy said. Lexi growled. A few others walked towards the guy and growled. They were in their wolf forms.

"Leave now!" Penny said. She sounded very intimidating.

"No." The guy said. I felt everyones anger. I jumped out of the car and stood in front of the wolves. I turned to the guy.

"What do you want?" I asked.

The guy smiled. "Nice to finally meet you Blake. Im Aaron. I come on behalf of the queen of all supernatural."