Chapter 17 /Edited

Its Eric's birthday and I was still in bed. I wanted to stretch but something was holding me down. I slowly opened my eyes to see Eric still asleep. He was holding me in his arms and his one leg was over my legs.

He really doesn't want to let me go. I tried to wiggle out but his grip got tighter. "Eric wake up." I said but he didn't even move. "Eric." I called out again. He finally moved.

"Mhm?" His eyes were still closed.

"Can you let me go. I need the bathroom." I said. He pulled me closer.

"Just five more minutes." He said. I smiled as he cuddled me.

"You do know this just proves that you are just a shy puppy. A shy puppy who doesn't want to leave its owner." I said with a smile.

"Im not a shy puppy." He said and let me go. I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I did my business then brushed my hair and tied it into a high ponytail. I walked out of the bathroom and Eric was still sleeping.

I sat on his side of the bed and he didn't even move. "Eric wake up." I said. He didn't move. I grabbed a pillow and whacked him in the face.

"Hey!" He said. He pulled me down and he layed on top of me.

"Eric get off your heavy." I said.

I was laughing and trying to get out. "Eric." I said. He got off me and I got off the bed.

"Are you happy Im awake?" He asked me. I smiled at him and kissed him.

"Yes. I am." I said. He layed back down and I hit him with a pillow again.

"Hey!" He yelled and I walked towards my bag. I pulled out a pair of jeans and a rainbow top. I went into Eric's closet and got dressed. When I walked out of the closet Eric was still in bed. I grabbed the pillow and hit him multiple times.

"Hey stop." He said.

"Then why are you still sleeping?" I asked.

"I can." He said. I sat on the bed and he looked at me. "That top looks colourful." He said.

"Dont you have things to prepare for the dance tonight?" I asked

He got up and got dressed. I got him there. "Your coming with me." He said and pulled me along. We walked to the kitchen and had breakfast. Then we went to a room a never knew was here. Eric opened the door and it was a big room.

It looks like a real ballroom. "How come I have never seen this room?" I questioned.

"You never go anywhere but the kitchen and my room. Then again I always take you to my room but we are always interrupted." He said.

I blushed and looked around. The place already had the tables set out and flowers and other decorations. "The place looks nice." I said.

"Yeah. The food is being prepared and the pack can't wait to meet you." Eric said. We left the room and walked into the living room.

"Blake. Do you have a dress for tonight?" Eric asked.

"Yes." I replied. I took a box from the table and handed it to me.

"I want you to wear this one instead." He said. I took the box and opened it.

I pulled out the blue dress with the wave patterns. Its deep blue colour and its sleeveless. "This is the dress from the store. This was expensive. You didn't have to buy this." I said.

Eric smiled and shrugged. "I had to buy it. You looked so pretty in it." He said.

"Tell me again who's all coming to your party." I said. He took the dress and put it on the couch and held me by my waist.

"The entire pack and Alpha's and Luna's from different packs. Including North Star." He said. I smiled. I looked at the time and couldn't believe it.

"Its 2pm. How long were we making sure things were in order. I need to start getting ready." I said and grabbed the dress.

Eric followed me as I ran up to the room. I got to the room and into the bathroom. "You don't need to rush." Eric said. I opened the door and looked at him.

"I might do make up but time flies and I'd rather get done now." I said. I closed the door and got into the shower.

I enjoyed the shower then finished. I washed my hair and myself. I dried myself off with the towel and wrapped another around my head. I got out of the shower and walked into the room. "You took your time." Eric said.

"Hush puppy." I teased. His smile dropped and I giggled. I put on my lotion and towel dried my hair. I sat by the desk with the mirror and took out my hair dryer. I looked in the mirror and saw Eric watching me. "What?" I asked. I turned the dryer on and dried my hair.

Once I finished I grabbed my curling iron and curled my red hair. "You took an hour hour in bathroom and its been thirty minutes since you came out." He said. I looked at the time and he was right.

"Oh. Then let me finish." I said. My hair was long and I had a lot of hair. So doing my hair took a while. Eric eventually started getting ready. I looked at the time and it was 5:30pm. This is what I get for putting on some make up to brighten my look.

I was still in a towel. I got up and got dressed. I zipped the back of the dress and looked in the mirror. The dress was beautiful. I looked through my bag and found my blue heels. There was a note with it.

Eric told me to sneak theses in your bag. Love you sweetheart. Mom.

Of course he asked her. I sat on the bed and put on the heels. I stood up and got my balance. The heels didn't make me that tall and it wasn't comfortable. I looked at the time and it was 6pm.

Eric told me he would get me when it was time and I got bored. I walked out onto the balcony and I heard cars. There were multiple that came to a stop. Since the balcony oversees the backyard, I could only here what was happening.

I went back inside as it started to get dark and cold. I checked the time and it was 7pm. The party started. The door opened and Eric walked in. He was wearing a black suit. He looked fancy. He looked at me and I couldn't help but smile.

"Your beautiful." He said as he walked closer.

"Your not bad yourself." I said.

"Shall we go and make you known to my world?" He questioned as he held his hand out. I took his hand and followed him.

"Yes." I said.

We walked out of the room and walked down the stairs. Instead of going through the doors, Eric lead me somewhere else. "The ballroom is over there." I said.

"Yes but we don't go through those doors." Eric said.

He lead me through the hallway and to another set of doors. "These doors lead to the front of the room. Where there are two seat. One for the alpha and one for the luna. It is a way to show everyone who the alpha and lune is." He said.

I tightened my grip and Eric looked at me. I was nervous. "Dont worry. Relax. Breathe. Be Yourself." He said. I smiled and calmed down. I was ready.

"Lets go." I said. The doors opened and we walked into the room.