Chapter 37 /Edited

I look for Jason everywhere and couldn't find him. I asked around and no one saw him at all. Like he juat disappeared. I walked everywhere and couldnt find him. I asked Celeste if she had seen him but she hasnt. Where could he be?

I went to my house and found Jason sitting on the porch. I sat next to him and we stayed silent. "I really did love you Blake." He said. I looked at him and held his hand.

"I am going to lie if I say I didnt like you at some point but after everything, I saw you as a brother more than anything." I said. Jason let out a heavy sigh and rubbed his forehead.

"Then lets just be friends. Since your already in love with Eric. There is no point in fighting anymore. Especially what he did for my pack." Jason said. I smiled and gave him a big hug.

"If you ever need help with anything. I am always here for you." I said. We hugged and he left. I went in my house and looked around. It was quiet and I felt the tears roll down my cheeks. I went out and locked the door.

I got into my car and drove back to the pack. When I got there, everyone was happy. Eric spotted me and walked towards me. His smile disappeared when he saw my face. "Are you ok?" He asked in a calming voice.

"I miss her. I wish she was here." I said. Eric held my hand and we joined the others. There was a bonfire and multiple tables with food and snacks. The all appluaded for me when they saw me and I smiled.

"You are amazing Luna!"

"Your so strong!"

"Your the best!" Everyone yelled.

I smiled. "I did what I had to do to protect you guys. Your my family after all." I said. We all went back to the party and had fun.

They sang songs, danced, played games and drank like their lives depended on it. My aunt and cousins were here too. "I still think you should come with us but you showed us you are stronger than we thought." Jessica said.

"Thank you for helping." I said. I winced in pain and Eric looked worried. "What happened? Are you ok?" Eric asked in a panic.

I smiled and let out a small laugh. "Im fine. I felt the baby kick." I said. Eric placed his hand on my bumb and he felt the kick.

"Well the baby is strong." Eric said.

"Yeah but who has to go through that pain. Its definitely not you." I said and we all laughed.

I sat down and everyone continued with the party. I could feel everyone's happyness. Then I felt something strange. I closed my eyes and listened. Someone was walking towards us. I got up and looked towards the forest.

The new vampire king, Henry walked out. I smiled. "King Henry. What brings you here?" I asked. Eric walked towards us when he saw Henry.

"I wanted to come and apologize again for what the vampires did." He said.

"It wasn't your fault." Eric said and I agreed with him. Henry smiled.

"Well, we could've done something to stop it but we didnt. We do have a present for the Luna though." He said. I was confused.

"You didnt have to get me anything." I said.

"Trust me. Your going to love this present." He said. He turned to the forest and a man walked out. He was tall and had red hair. His eyes were green and he looked like...me.

Aunt Rosaline walked towards him and looked at him. She smiled and tears rolled down her face. "Your alive." She said and hugged him.

I stood there in shock when I realized who it was. I walked towards him and he looked at me. He smiled. "I missed you so much my little princess." He said. I hugged him and I started to cry again.

"I missed you too dad." I said. We broke the hug and he introduced himself to Eric and the rest of the pack. I told what happened to mom and he seemed sad.

"I know. I felt it." He said. My dad looked at me then my baby bump. He smiled and placed his hand on my bump. He looked at Eric with a death glare.

"You better take care of them." He said. Eric nodded and I felt uncomfortable.

"Ok lets continue with the party and Henry. Thank you for bringing my dad back." I said and gave him a hug.

"Its the least I could do." He said. We had a fun time and everything seemed to be perfect

***

A year later

My life was perfect. I had my dad, my mate and twins. A girl and a boy. I was surprised cause we all thought it was a girl. They were filled with energy and always did the dumbest things.

Eric and I became King and Queen the day I gave birth and my dad lived in my old house. He would visit every second day.

"Eric! Where are the kids bottles?" I asked. Eric walked in with the kids bottles and he took little Valerie and I had baby Alexander.

I was extremely tired but I stayed up. "When they fall asleep, you should rest." Eric said.

"No. Im fine." After a couple of minutes the kids fell asleep. Eric and I went to our room in the castle and I sat on the bed. Eric layed with me and we watched a movie. It was the first time in a while since we did this.

"Everything is perfect. We can live happily now." I said. Eric kissed me and I kissed back. He broke the kissand smiled.

"Of course Mrs Daniels. Its always perfect with you." He said. I laughed and we watched our movie. Until the kids started crying.

We got up and brought the kids to our room and they were quiet. They never wanted to be away from us. I loved my family and my life. Nothing could be better than this