Chapter 35 /Edited

Blake's pov

"Shut up Jason!" I yelled. There was a minor earthquake then it stopped.

"Blake he is a monster!" Jason yelled.

"He isnt a monster. You dont even know about the deal he made with the vampires." I said. Eric took my hand and I looked at him. He gave me a look that said dont.

"A deal. Probably to protect his pack." Jason said. I had enough.

"Jason. You are a selfish, arrogant, spoiled little brat. The deal was Eric would bring blood for the vampires and the vampires dont go anywhere near your pack." I said and they looked shocked.

"Everytime he killed. Everytime he took a life. He did it to protect your pack. And what do you do in return. Call him a monster. Shame him for who he is. The only monster I see is you!" I growled.

The ground shook and split. Splitting our pack from Jason, Jason from Eric and I and the queen from my family. Everyone screamed until it all stopped.

It was silent. Everyone looked at me. My hand was open and the cracks grew bigger. Everyone ran back until I stopped it. Leaving Jason trapped.

"The queen is my dads sister. My dad was supposed to be king cause only the royal family can be the cursed wolf. I dont want that title but Im not going to let someone else take it and ruin everything my family created." I said. I slowly closed my hands and the cracks closed.

Everyone turned to me and bowed. "We are sorry Blake." Jason apologized to me.

"Its not me who you have to apologise too." I pointed to Eric and everyone apologized to him. Even the members of our pack. I looked to my family. Rosaline and my family were bowing too.

Everyone stood up and stayed quiet. Eric's family and my family walked towards us. "What happens now?" Mr Daniels asked. I looked at Eric and waited for him to answer.

"First, we get everyone settled. Then we get ready. We are going to stop the vampires and get your territory back." Eric said and looked at Celeste. She smiled and gave a small bow. Everyone split up and got settled.

Eric turned to me but I felt so weak. "You were amazing Blake." Eric said. I smiled then everything went black.

"Blake!" Was the last thing I heard Eric say.

***

I woke up and the moonlight shined in through the window. I sat up and looked around. I was in my bedroom. I looked next to me and Eric wasn't there.

I got up and put on my hoodie (aka Eric's hoodie). I walked out of the room and towards Eric's office. I opened the door and Eri was sitting in his chair. It looked like he was sleeping.

I walked over to him and he was sleeping. I smiled and gave him a kiss. He kissed me back and pulled me onto his lap. I broke the kiss and Eric sighed.

"You ok Blake?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Why are you sleeping here?" I asked.

"I had a bit of paperwork to do. I was going to come to bed soon." He said. I got up and pulled Eric off his butt. He smiled and followed me to our room.

He got undressed and layed next to me on the bed. He pulled me closer to him and wrapped his arms around me. "Eric. What do we do now?" I asked.

Eric sighed. "Now, we make sure we are ready for anything. At the same time, we have fun." He said and kissed me on the forehead. We fell asleep.

***

The next day I got up early. When I say early, I mean early. Like 4 in the morning. The first thing I did was go on a run then a checked the training area. Everyone was training but I needed training to. I went to an open area where no one was around.

I tried to make a small earthquake then its started to rain. I stopped and the rain disappeared. I tried to make it rain then a tornado was forming. I quickly stopped it before it got bigger.

I tried to cause lighting and the ground shook. I fell to the ground and it stopped. I growled in anger and sat on the ground. "Someone doesnt look to happy." I looked to see Celeste and Penny. They sat next to me.

"I can't control this power. How am I supposed to use it if I dont even know how to make a small rain cloud. What if I accidentally set off a volcano?" I said and laid on the ground.

"Maybe your thinking to much about it." Penny said. I let out a sigh and Celeste laughed.

"How about this, think of something that keeps you calm. Your power should be connected to your emotion. Your stressed right now so try to keep calm." Celeste said. I got up and tried her idea.

The first thing I thought of was my dad reading me stories before bed. He would stay with me until I fell asleep. I felt calm and thought of a rain cloud. I looked up and rain clouds were forming.

"Now make it rain." Penny said. I balled my hands into a fist and it started to rain a bit. We were getting soaked but it was worth thw practice time.

"Now lets try another power. Earthquakes." Celeste said. I nodded and created a minor earthquake. I made worse and a treealmost fell on us.

"I think tahs enough for now." I said and the girls agreed. We walked back to the house and I looked for Eric. He was eating some noodles. I walked up to him and kissed his cheek.

"Next time you practice, give a little heads  up so we can expect a earthquake to happen." He said and I laughed.

"Sorry. I need to practise." I said. Eric finished his noddels and Nate walked in.

"Alpha, Luna. The queen is waiting for you with Lloyd and Jessica in you office." Nate said. We got up and made our way to Eric's office.

"Your majesty. What can I do for you?" Eric asked. I was just annoyed that she was doing this. Why was my cousins even here?

"I have a plan that can solve all of our problems." Rosaline said. Eric and I looked confused but curious too. "If you guys become the next in line, then the royal guards in my pack would protect you. That way the cursed wolf will stay the king and/or queen and Eric's pack will be safe. Its a win win for everyone."