Chapter 3 /Edited

Its been a month since we moved and the week was coming to an end and Celeste invited me to a sleepover. My mom said yes and I said I would be there at 5pm. This would be my first sleepover on the count of at my old school, I never tried to make friends.

I was walking home when I felt a arm around my shoulder. I looked to see Eric. This whole week, his been watching me and he would only talk to me when he walks me home. He spoke most of the time but the more he spoke about himself, the more I found myself falling for him.

So much for never having a boyfriend. I was never interested in dating. "So. What you doing this weekend?" Eric asked.

" Im going to a sleepover with Celeste." I said. Eric stopped walking making me stop aswell.

"Celeste Thompson?" He questioned.

"Yeah." I said and continued walking. He caught up with me.

"You shouldn't trust them." Eric said. I didnt question him on why and all that.

"Can I ask you something?" Eric asked.

We reached my house and I turned to Eric. "What?" He looked at the floor then back at me.

"Dont go to the sleepover." He said. I gave him a confused look. Before I could say anything he said. "Please."

Eric looked more like the tough guy type. I looked at Eric and he looked really worried. First Celeste tells me to stay away from Eric and now Eric tells me to stay away from them. "I already told Celeste that I would be there in the next three hours." I said.

Eric looked defeated. I didn't like seeing him sad. Before I went into my house I gave Eric a small kiss on the cheek. "I promise I'll be safe." I said and went inside. I looked out the window to see Eric happier than anything.

I couldn't help but blush. Am I really falling for a guy I barely know? I packed my things and waited for my mom to get home. I placed my bags in the living room and went to the kitchen. I grabbed a bottle of water and took a sip when I heard the front door open.

"Mom!" I called out.

"Its me Blake. Should I take you to your friend house now?" She asked.

"Sure." I answered. I grabbed my bag and made my way to the car. I put my bag in the back seat and sat in the passenger seat.

We drove through the forest and stopped at a mansion. "You didn't say you friend was rich." My mom said.

"Believe me when I say that I didn't know either. See you on Sunday." I told my mom and grabbed my bag.

I walked up to the front door and my mom drove off. I knocked on the door and Jason opened it. "Well. The lovely Blake has arrived." He said. "Follow me." I followed him into the house. He lead me up a flight of stairs and he showed me which door to go to.

I knocked on the door and Celeste opened. "Blake you made it. Come in. This is my room." She said. She took my bag and walked in. Her room was a bright pink. It looked like Barbie designed the room.

"Who else is coming?" I asked.

"My older sister Leah and two of my other friends, Jane and Gabriella but we call her Gabby." She said. I sat on her bed and twenty minutes later, the others got here.

"Hi. You must be Blake. Celeste tells me how an amazing friend you are everyday." A girl who I assume is Celeste sister, Leah.

"Yeah. Your sister is actually my first friend." I said.

"What does that mean?" Celeste asked.

"Well back in the city everyone wasn't very nice so I wouldn't talk to anyone." I explained. "You don't have to feel sorry for me." I said.