Chapter 15 /Edited

"Its late. I should leave." I said.

"We'll take you." Shawn said. I got my things and we made our way to Shawn's car. Shawn started up the car and drove off.

"So I was thinking. How about we do the sleepover this weekened?" Celeste asked.

I wanted to say yes but thats when I remembered that it was Eric's birthday and I was meeting the pack. Celeste looked at me with a worried look. "I would come but its Eric's birthday and he plans on introducing me to the pack." I said.

"Why does Eric have to ruin everything?" She asked. I didn't want to answer and the rest of the car ride was silent. When we got to my house, I said my goodbyes and got out. I walked into my house and closed the door.

Why did my friends have to be in a different pack? I thought to myself. I went up to my room, grabbed my towel and went to my bathroom. I turned the faucets and got undressed. I got into the shower and let the warm droplets fall on my skin.

I let all the stress of today wash away. I got out of the shower and dried myself off. I wrapped my towel around my and walked into my room. I grabbed my lotion and applied it to my skin.

It suddenly got cold in my room and I looked at my window. I jumped in surprise when I saw Eric standing infront of me. "Where did you come from?" I asked with a smile.

"I just wanted to check on you. You werent answering any of my texts." He said.

I picked up my phone and it didn't turn on. "Dammit. The battery is dead." I said. I plugged in the charger and looked at Eric. He was looking at the ground. "Why are you looking at the floor?" I asked.

"Your in a towel." He said with a smirk on his face.

Shit! I ran into my closet and closed the door. I heard him laugh and I blushed in embarrassment. "Its not funny." I said. I quickly put on my pj's and walked out of my closet. Eric was looking at the pictures on my wall.

"Who are they?" He asked pointing to the picture on the left.

"That is my cousins. I stopped talking to them a while ago. They are my age and live in California." I said.

"They live far." Eric said.

He sat on my bed and smiled. "Don't you have things to do?" I asked him.

"Are you trying to get rid of me?" He asked.

"Dont answer my question with another question." I said.

He used his super speed and ran up to me. Pushing me against the wall. His eyes were locked onto mine and a smirk formed. I looked at his lips then back to his eyes. "You need to watch what you say. Im not always nice." He whispered in my ear.

I blushed at his statement. "What are you going to do about it?" I asked with sass. He wanted to play. I can play. His smirk grew wider. He came impossibly closer to me.

"You dont want to know. For now just keep being you. I'll make you mine when your ready." He said and left.

He is full of mysteries. I walked over to my bed and layed down. I couldn't stop blushing. I stared at the ceiling and fell asleep.

***

The next day, I wore my jeans and a red top that said 'Don't fear the night.' I put my phone in my jeans pocket and tied my hair into a ponytail. I went downstairs and into the kitchen. My mom left pancakes on the kitchen island and a note.

'Morning sweetheart. Im gonna be working late tonight. If your staying at Celeste or Eric let me know so I don't worry. Love you.' I smiled at the note and ate my pancakes.