Chapter 19 /Edited

It was warm. I opened my eyes to see I was in a bed. I looked around and I was in a house. I got out of bed and walked around. There was a fire in the fireplace and the house was clean. I walked into a kitchen and the cabinets were full of food.

A door opened and I peeked by the door. I guy took off his Jacket and put more wood on the fire. He got up and turned and he saw me. "Your awake. How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Im fine." I said.

He walked past me into the kitchen and took out some food. He warmed the food and dished some in a plate. "Here." He handed me the plate and then dished for himself. We started eating and we were quiet.

After I was done eating, I decided to break the silence. "Who are you?" I asked. He looked at me then down to his plate.

"Im Edward. A rogue." He said. I got up and took a step back. "Its ok. I wont hurt you." He said.

"Why am I here?" I asked him.

"Well you were sitting in the cold and passed out. I didn't want to leave you out there so I brought you here." He said. I hit a wall and looked at him.

"Im not gonna hurt you Luna." He said.

"How do you know who I am?" I asked.

"I belonged to Eric's pack. I still roam around and see what happens." He said.

"Why should I trust you?" I asked him. He walked closer to me and he had me cornered.

He took in a deep breath then smiled. "I see why Eric likes you so much." He said. I panicked and kicked him in the nuts. He moved back and I ran out. It was a storm outside and I didn't have a jacket. "BLAKE!" Edward yelled. I ran into the woods.

I couldn't see where I was going but I was atleast getting far away from Edward. With this storm a wolf can't get my scent so I won't be followed. I ran as fast as I could but I couldn't see where I was going.

***

I don't know how long I was running. I was cold and I couldn't run anymore. I walked in the woods until I found a cave. I went inside and sat against a wall. The storm didn't stop and then there was a loud crash. The cave became dark. I looked to see a tree blocking the entrance.

I tried to move but I was to cold. I couldn't move. I couldn't keep my eyes open and then everything went dark.

***

I tried to open my eyes. I was frozen and I felt weak. I saw a light shine in. The tree was still blocking the entrance of the cave. It seemed like the storm was over. I wanted to get up and get out of here. The cave was cold and dark. "BLAKE!" Someone called out. Their voice sounded familiar.

"BLAKE!" More people yelled. There was people looking for me. I tried to yell but my voice was gone. It was just below a whisper. "BLAKE!" Someone yelled. Their voice was rough but sweet too. Eric.

"Eric." I tried to call out but not even I could here my voice. "Eric." I tried calling out again. My throat was dry and my vision was blurry.

"BLAKE!" He called out again.

I used all my energy I have left and called out as loud as I could. "Eric! Im here!" I managed to say. Please, I hope he heard me.

"BLAKE!" He was getting closer.

"Eric!" I called out again.

"BLAKE! EVERYONE QUIET!" He yelled. I had to call out again.

"Eric! Im here!" I called out. I heard people running. I tried to get up but I fell to the ground. I was so cold.

"Blake. Are you here?" I heard Eric call out. The was a flash of light moving against the wall. I couldn't answer him, I couldn't move. The light landed on me and I closed my eyes. "Blake!" Eric said.

I heard noises but I couldn't make out what it was. The light started to come in and shine on the cave. I heard steps and someone picked me up. "Blake. Your cold as ice. Lets get you home." Eric said.

I opened my eyes and hugged him tight. He was warm and I felt safe. He walked for a while until we got to the pack house. He took me to his room and placed me on his bed and covered me with the blanket. I started to get warm. "Its going to be ok. Vanessa will be here soon." He said. I closed my eyes and let sleep take over.

***

I was warm and the bed was soft. I wanted to turn but something was keeping me down. I slowly opened my eyes to see Eric. He was holding me close to him. He was still sleeping. Wait, how long was I sleeping. I wiggled my way out of his hold and sat up on the bed.

I looked on the nightstand and saw my phone. I must have forgotten it here. I checked the time and it was 2 in the morning and it was Friday! What happened? How long was I gone for?

I got up and I felt hungry. I went downstairs to the kitchen and grabbed something to eat. I sat at the kitchen island and ate some sausage, chicken and salad.

I was almost done eating when Eric came running in. "There you are. What are you doing?" He asked.

"I was hungry." I said. He smiled and walked over to me. He gave me a big hug and took a deep breath.

"God, I missed you." He said.

"Yeah. How long was I gone?" I asked him.

He sat next to me and held my hand. "After you left the house I followed you. When I got to your house, you were gone and I smelled that vampire. I followed the scent into the woods and cought up to Jonathan. I asked him where you were but he said he doesnt know.  It started to rain and I went back to the pack to start a search party. We couldn't find you cause your scent disappeared." He said. 

He looked like he want to cry. "We searched for two days and still couldn't find you. Thats when a huge storm hit and we weren't able to go outside. The storm stopped Wednesday night and we continued searching. The next morning is when we found you. I got you home, Vanessa did a check up and you had a fever." He said.

A fever? I feel fine. "But I don't feel sick." I said. Eric looked confused.

"I'll call Vanessa later. We'll see what's wrong." He said. I put the plate in the sink and Eric lead me back to his room. Should I start saying our room?

The house was dark put I could see perfectly fine. We got to the room and we layed in bed. He pulled me closer to him and I fell asleep.